Back to forum
rss 143 weeks ago

This is my first attempt at anything shirtlike, so bear with me. I am more of a simple design kind of person so i just kept with the tardis as is.

The idea is that The Doctor always says "Fantastic!" so i have "Fantastic!" in about 5 different languages.

Please, feel free to criticize. haha
10Comments
    143 weeks ago
    personally i think its little messy right now, but i think it has potential.
    143 weeks ago
    Walrus said: personally i think its little messy right now, but i think it has potential.

Do you think if i were to have the words straight across and not overlapping it would make the difference?
    143 weeks ago
    I think if the tardis was made of the words it may look better, but then again I don't really know
    143 weeks ago
    Yeah i think the tardis should be made of the words, but really good idea :)
    143 weeks ago
    There's already a design with the TARDIS made out of words. :(. If you look up who shirts, it'll pop up. Just saying.
    It doesn't say fantastico, but it's still pretty similar.
    143 weeks ago
    These are the only designs I've found with the TARDIS made of words, but I think your idea of fantastic is different enough (and better) that if you made it with words it wouldn't be too similar.

http://dft.ba/-KMQ (drawing)

http://dft.ba/-KNI (shirt)

143 weeks ago
    It's cool I like it alot
    143 weeks ago
    What software did you use to make this design? Its really well done :)
    143 weeks ago
    Two things:

1) Petrichor, I love that you use dft.ba

2) I'd buy a TARDIS made up of all of the well known phrases from the Doctors in an instant. So like, "Hello. I'm The Doctor", "Apples are rubbish", "Still got legs", "Would you like a jelly baby", "Geronimo", "Bow ties are cool", Allonys-e", "Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow", "Come along, Pond" etc...
    142 weeks ago
    i love this =) maybe you could slant the fonts so you could see the prospective of the tardis but still keep it overlapped