My friend came up with the idea, and I was attempting to bring it to life for them.

Is it making any sense? :l I know quite a bit about Crow T. Robot, but not much about The Crow.

I was also trying to make it resemble the MST3K posters for the episodes which feature heavy lines.
6Comments
    143 weeks ago
    I know absolutely nothing about The Crow either, but I do love Crow T. Robot so I approve! It looks great so far! We need more MST3K shirts :)
    143 weeks ago
    Surfercat35 said: I know absolutely nothing about The Crow either, but I do love Crow T. Robot so I approve! It looks great so far! We need more MST3K shirts :)

Thanks! :D There /do/ need to be more MST3K shirts. Hopefully I can get this one looking nice enough to be one of them. :)

What do you think of it now?

tumblr_lopq4plQ1O1qb42vro1_500.jpg

I finished the body, and the hair. I still need to add Tom Servo as a crow on his shoulder (because he's got that beak thing going for him), and then maybe grunge up the edges of the circle so it doesn't look so uniform.

lol. I need a fan of The Crow to help me out here.
    143 weeks ago
    Oh I love it! It looks great now, and I think the Servo crow is going to be hilarious. Yeah, I have no idea how it looks from the perspective of a fan of The Crow though haha!
    143 weeks ago
    I like the concept, but it doesn't scream "The Crow" to me. Some recommendations would be to make the makeup more pronounced, to give crow a more stern expression and to put him in his classic arms out pose. I think you're headed in the right direction, but crow just looks to happy. Hope that helps.
    143 weeks ago
    It doesn't say "Love Never Dies" to me (thematic constant of The Crow) . Crow is too happy. Point the face downward, accent the Crow eye makeup, and maybe pull out a little to emulate the classic Brandon Lee Crow pose (head down , arms back, ready to pounce look).
    143 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback. :). I kind of see what you mean about it being too happy. I'll see what I can do about that. As for the pose, I tried to pull it out a bit, but it was just coming out awkward. It's difficult to find proper images of Crow the robot, and he just looks odd himself. I'll work on making the makeup stand out more so maybe that and Tom will help. :)