I've been watching Supernatural a bit lately and it hit me, why has there not been a mash-up of the Winchester Bros in Ghostbuster costume? It's such a simple concept but as far as I can tell hasn't been done.
7Comments
    142 weeks ago
    I think this is an awesome idea. I would love to see a design for it, but I see you say that you aren't very artistic. I wish I could help you out in that department. I would love for this to be a shirt and I would definitely want to buy it!
    142 weeks ago
    I'm not exactly familiar with what "ghostbuster costume" would be. Frankly, I'd just like to see one with them in any costume, since I haven't seen any Supernatural-themed shirts.
    It's mostly Star Wars and Doctor Who and other sci-fi shows (not that I mind the Doctor at all)...
    142 weeks ago
    Yeah I'm just putting the idea out there, no compensation or anything asked. 100% free for others to take and build upon and profit. I have a bunch of ideas I'd love to see that I'd actually BUY on a shirt. And Mokitty, what do you mean you don't what a Ghostbusters costume would be? Haven't you seen the movie Ghostbusters? They'd be wearing those type of uniforms.

Another random idea I had that would seem obvious would be a Peter Pan/Legend of Zelda MashedPotato. Peter as Link, and Tink as Navi. Or Vice Versa.
    142 weeks ago
    I might try this out, even though I could be better at figure drawing (bit of an understatement there). Maybe with the implala decked out like ecto-1 in the background? I'll see what I can do, but this idea is brill!

You're right about there needing to be a supernatural shirt. I submitted one yesterday, but I don't know it it's up to snuff. Tumblr liked it though. :)
    141 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said:
    Another random idea I had that would seem obvious would be a Peter Pan/Legend of Zelda MashedPotato. Peter as Link, and Tink as Navi. Or Vice Versa.

YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!
    141 weeks ago
    Figure this is the thread to post it, but I had yet another idea that's up for grabs if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Last of the Mohicans poster parody with Rory from Doctor Who. Last of the Centurions.
    135 weeks ago
    New idea: Lord of the Rings/Green Lantern crossover. More like a basis for an idea. Not entirely sure where it would go conceptually, but I think we definitely need a good LOTR/Green Lantern MashedPotato.