Back to forum
rss 156 weeks ago
OK, I want some feedback on this shirt design.

I love Warehouse 13, and have yet to see any designs on teefury!!! For fans of the show, you will recall the episode where they had the disco ball from Studio 54. I created a Warehouse 13 logo based on the Studio 54 logo... please discuss away!

Photobucket

original studio 54 logo, for those who may not remember what it looked like.

Photobucket
10Comments
    156 weeks ago
    I agree there needs to be a Warehouse 13 design! Not sure how I feel about this one. Seems a bit TOO obscure. I have a few ideas myself but I'm not a designer by a longshot. Some of my ideas include a Pete/Peter Parker mash-up. He's always having those "hunches" kind of like a Spidey sense. A more obvious idea would be a Badge for the agents, but like a custom one. Or even a kind of carnival poster for Leena, since she's like a psychic (well not really but she reads Auras) Just a few suggestions. I would LOVE a WH13 shirt.
    156 weeks ago
    I considered a badge idea, and a few other things. And I will probably work on other wh13 designs, but I really wanted to change the Studio 54 logo into somthing as well.
    Also made a variety of this design.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    156 weeks ago
    Yeah I'm just not feeling this design. Heck it's not even the DESIGN, it's the subject matter. I LOVE Warehouse 13 but had no memory of what Studio 57 was until I read the description you posted. Some other people might get it, but it's not something I'd wear on a shirt. I'd love to see some of your other concepts though. We really do need a Warehouse 13 shirt, I'm just not sure if it's THIS one. Keep at it though. Maybe with something a bit more recognizeable.
    156 weeks ago
    You really don't know what Studio 54 is? It is the most famous night club/disco club of all time, known for it outlandish parties, where only the biggest name celebrities and most attractive norms were allowed in. lol Everyone wanted to get in. Thats ok though, alot of designs come up on teefury, and I have no clue what the subject matter is at all, Like Dr. Horrible... no clue what those designs are about.

When I have more WH13 I'll post in this same thread.
    156 weeks ago
    Nope had no clue, but that disco ball makes a lot more sense in the show now. I catch most of the references in WH13 but that one went over my head even when I was watching. Thanks for explaining.
    156 weeks ago
    I think it's cool, but maybe I'm crazy! lol...I Iike the first one the best, I got the reference immediately!! Anyway, I seriously think that it's great. :D
    155 weeks ago
    I showed it to my husband, and he loved it too!! I guess I'm not crazy after all!! I really hope this becomes a shirt, I want it!! :D
    155 weeks ago
    I'm glad you and your husband both like the design!
    153 weeks ago
    New Warehouse 13 design I came up with earlier today.

Photobucket
    153 weeks ago
    i dont know what the whole warehouse 13 thing is, but i certainly know studio 54. i say stick with it, its a cool design. i have to say though, that the PS filter for the disco ball is a no-no. find a good pic of a real ball and spend some time with the pen tool! it will pay off in the end :)