Back to forum
rss 156 weeks ago
Any Deadwood fans out there think I should sub?

some_text
8Comments
    156 weeks ago
    I guess having smurf on the shirt is a bad idea .... LOL ... I don't think it needs the got whiskey though. Swearingen on his own is cool.
    156 weeks ago
    aww ... stupid swear word filter ... I'm sure all the fans will know what "smurf" is supposed to be. c0cksmurf3er!
    156 weeks ago
    @Andy.. that smurf was pretty obvious dude. No need to actually say it :D.

I love the shirt, but i gotta agree with Andy, the picture speaks for itself.
    156 weeks ago
    Yeah would love that without the text, especially since over here we spell it whisky, and I'd look like a smurfing smurfer if it had that spelling on it!
    154 weeks ago
    I swear to you I'll order several for my and my friends. Best show ever, I wish this site was overrun with Deadwood shirts.

BTW, loving my Apache Aldo shirt!
    154 weeks ago
    I totally dig this design. Without the "got whiskey?" quote, it would lose the parody and would just be a picture of Al. I would wear it as is just because it is awesome, but I am not much of a whiskey man (don't tell grandpa). Maybe "got swearengen?" would be a good insider nod without the cutting out the non-alcoholic Deadwood fans or people that want to wear it to work.
    154 weeks ago
    "Swegin"
    153 weeks ago
    Currently watching the whole Deadwood series, so this is amazing! Submit it as is, I'll buy! It'd be a nice little feather to be able to say in you got a tee selected for print at TeeFury.