Back to forum
rss 143 weeks ago
Every Potter fan needs a little something to take the edge off and what better way to do that than with a little shot of PATRONUS from the Potter Collection. Create you own wizard’s brew with this 100% proof that guarantees to conjure out your wildest charm.

Just an idea I had been thinking about for a while since I'm a fan of Patron tequila and always seem to make this joke when I went out for a cocktail. Now I can have my drinking shirt...

Let me know what you think! Thanks guys!!

Photobucket
15Comments
    143 weeks ago
    Nice idea, but I think to take it over the top it would be nice to have some of the Patronus animals on the bottom instead of the little designs. You know, a doe, a stag, a rabbit maybe?
    143 weeks ago
    Hey wrong.. I was trying to keep it true to the Patron logo and just wanted to do a subtle design in the middle that resembled a stag for Harry. Perhaps I did a poor job in conveying that but that was what I was going for in the design. I appreciate your comments though. Thanks for the feedback!
    143 weeks ago
    It should be spelled patronuM not patronuS.

Like the idea nonetheless!
    143 weeks ago
    Very nice! I like the subtlety of the logo, and how at the same time it's very clear if you get the reference. I was going to say it might be cool to put the proof on there, but then the Patron logo doesn't have its proof so I think it's great like it is. I love the stag where the bee would be. Great work!
    143 weeks ago
    hichangkyu - My bad. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to fix that.
    143 weeks ago
    Surfercat35 - Thanks!!
    143 weeks ago
    I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Excellent design.

I always dig shirts that are kind of subtle, yet... still if someone who isn't a super-fan sees it, they still "get" it.

This would probably be among my favorite shirts i own if it prints. Good luck!!!
    143 weeks ago
    drwyrick said: I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Excellent design.

I always dig shirts that are kind of subtle, yet... still if someone who isn't a super-fan sees it, they still "get" it.

This would probably be among my favorite shirts i own if it prints. Good luck!!!

Thank you! I appreciate that and glad you like it. This is one of my favorites.
    143 weeks ago
    Two thumbs up here. Great idea, surprised nobody thought of it first.
    143 weeks ago
    Thanks Jack. If it's popular enough and TeeFury will use it... I'm going to correct the "PATRONUS" to "PATRONUM". Hopefully they like it...

Thanks for the feedback from everyone.
    143 weeks ago
    ill take that shirt and 2 shots please...
    143 weeks ago
    Hey. Great minds think alike. I submitted this one about a month ago.

[IMG]http://www.redbubble.com/people/theepiceffect/t-shirts/7318106-expecto[/IMG]

It has some problems, and I used too many colors. It was actually my first TF submission. Anyway, yours has a much better chance at being submitted. Cheers!

143 weeks ago
    Woops. Here's the image:

http://i54.tinypic.com/9s8cwm.png
    143 weeks ago
    I'm a moron. Sorry. 1st time on the forums.

9s8cwm.png
    143 weeks ago
    Hey! I like that. Great minds do think a like. I really like yours. I went more with the simple back and white design (that's what popped in my head) but I like the level of detail you have in your design. I'm shocked that you didn't get pick? Seriously, I really like that. Great job and thanks for sharing!