Back to forum
rss 143 weeks ago
These are really just loose sketches right now to get a feel for what they are going to look like I would like some feedback on them especially the Bellatrix one because there is so much type and type is my arch-nemesis, there is so much Harry Potter in my head right now
Photobucket
Photobucket
11Comments
    143 weeks ago
    auto trace
    143 weeks ago
    I would buy tees based on both of those designs.
    143 weeks ago
    Just a heads up - you spelled Severus incorrectly.
    143 weeks ago
    I want bellatrix
    143 weeks ago
    I don't intend for the final piece to be autotraced I just wanted to give an idea of what it would look like to get some feedback and see if there was an interest in the ideas, and I'll fix Severus name thanks ^_^
    143 weeks ago
    I love the Sirius Black idea. If you can somehow work the type that it forms around her silhouette or shape then we would have a winner. Love the concept... can't wait to see what you do.
    143 weeks ago
    The Bella shirt wouldn't be bad if you could match what has been done in other shirts. I used to have a Jurassic Park shirt (like...when the movie first came out, oye I feel old) that was a picture of a raptor but the background and picture were actually random coding from DNA and then shaded to have the design of the raptor in them. I remember it so well because part of the shirt in the middle looked like it said target on it. And my brother and his friend would always yell "TARGET!" and then poke me really hard in the chest...man that sucked.

Tried looking for a pic for reference but couldn't find it. If anyone can locate it, let me know please.
    143 weeks ago
    SeckzBobOmb said: The Bella shirt wouldn't be bad if you could match what has been done in other shirts. I used to have a Jurassic Park shirt (like...when the movie first came out, oye I feel old) that was a picture of a raptor but the background and picture were actually random coding from DNA and then shaded to have the design of the raptor in them. I remember it so well because part of the shirt in the middle looked like it said target on it. And my brother and his friend would always yell "TARGET!" and then poke me really hard in the chest...man that sucked.

Tried looking for a pic for reference but couldn't find it. If anyone can locate it, let me know please.

I think I understand what you're saying and it sounds cool, I intend to spend some time tomorrow working on Bellatrix since it seems to be what people want more, but I did do some Snape drawing today and I'm worried about his proportions so any feedback would be welcomed
    Photobucket
    141 weeks ago
    Are you set to purely b&w?? Maybe limit yourself to recreating these faces with gray scale (say 5 colors from white to black... so, white, 25%, 50%, 75% and black)??
    141 weeks ago
    Would buy Bellatrix in a heartbeat.
    140 weeks ago
    I really love the Bellatrix design, its amazing! Would def buy!