Back to forum
rss 143 weeks ago
Carolina in the Sky and Vegan university logos.
Too obscure or do you guys think it could work?
15Comments
    143 weeks ago
    Oh I so want a vegan theme Scott Pilgrim shirt that would ROCK
    143 weeks ago
    There are vegan academy shirts out there as well as sex bbombs and gideon graves shirts.... if you really want to do something along those like do something with the seven evil exes club... like give them a logo or do a pic with them doing a special handshake or in their own clubhouse or something.
    143 weeks ago
    I did a Evil exes one, but I need to restyle some of the characters and probably do away with the names for copyright purposes?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/PhameWRC/Evil-exes.jpg[/IMG]

I did a battle of the bands one, and also one of Scott's T shirts.
    143 weeks ago
    OK..that was a fail. I'm going to try this one last time. If it fails again..well then, shame on me. =\
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/PhameWRC/Evil-exes.jpg
    143 weeks ago
    Just type except without the spaces between the brackets and the words and it should work :)

Evil-exes.jpg

I really like it, it's like a selection screen to choose your opponent (or playable character?). It took me a few seconds to figure out it was Scott in the middle though, he doesn't quite look like Scott somehow...but I think he's fine, maybe if you put "Player" or "Scott" underneath his square rather than just being blank it would help. Everybody else looks great though! Very nice!
    143 weeks ago
    Well, shoot, sorry about the double post but apparently I fail at giving tips on how to post images haha! Here's the link to Jackpot777's thread that tells how to do it for real:
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/5243/TIPS__links_and_images_in_your_posts_/

143 weeks ago
    Ugh double fail. It's too late at night, I'm going to bed. Here's the real link: http://www.teefury.com/forum/5243/TIPS__links_and_images_in_your_posts_/
    143 weeks ago
    Welcome to my world. Haha. Thanks for the help, and I agree with Scott looking off. I gave him Mega Man features, maybe a little too much. The work is based off of Mega Man 2 and a little bit of 3.
    143 weeks ago
    Yeah I love the Mega Man design basis! Scott would totally have played Mega Man I think :)
    143 weeks ago
    Surfercat35 said: Just type except without the spaces between the brackets and the words and it should work :)

Evil-exes.jpg

I really like it, it's like a selection screen to choose your opponent (or playable character?). It took me a few seconds to figure out it was Scott in the middle though, he doesn't quite look like Scott somehow...but I think he's fine, maybe if you put "Player" or "Scott" underneath his square rather than just being blank it would help. Everybody else looks great though! Very nice!

I agree, great design, puts mine to shame.
    143 weeks ago
    Is there anyway you guys can change the tread name?
    Because you seem to have smurfing hijacked anyway, congratulations!
    143 weeks ago
    My apologies. I honestly did not intend to hijack your thread. I read the title of thread and was under the impression we can discuss or share ideas.

That being said, I would not mind if a mod deleted my posts in this thread.

I also think your vegan university would work if you can make it clear that it's a Scott Pilgrim reference. Maybe similar font or something. Just to avoid any odd stares when I'm wearing it at In n out eating a double double. Again, sorry. :/
    143 weeks ago
    I don't see why the thread's name should change - everyone is, after all, discussing Scott Pilgrim ideas.
    143 weeks ago
    I placed for comments on the ideas that I posted
    143 weeks ago
    I definitely think your ideas would work great, Walrus! I'd love to see some designs based off of them as well, and I'll be happy to offer some feedback too.