Back to forum
rss 144 weeks ago
Hello, Teefurians. I'm still pretty new to this site but after tussling with anothersite a couple moons ago (90 days) I bring this revamped design to the board, in hopes that you will listen, and maybe understand it a bit better.

Most Supernatural fans will understand this right away. It's based on the sweater worn by Misha Collins in an episode of the show, plus a profile of his head, just to mix things up. I dunno. Would enough people understand it to warrant a submission to this site?

5Comments
    144 weeks ago
    I really really like the idea. I looove Supernatural, but i think it's still too obscure for non-fans.
    144 weeks ago
    noelpenn said: I really really like the idea. I looove Supernatural, but i think it's still too obscure for non-fans.

I'm glad you like it, but I know what you mean about it being too obscure. :l Only a supernatural fan would get it, and even then, some might not.

I have this as well:
    tumblr_logki79vu61qb42vro1_500.png
    Which is kind of W.I.P ish. But, I don't think anyone would understand it either. :l
    144 weeks ago
    I like the second one tons better and could totally see it being printed on this site.
    144 weeks ago
    not a big fan of the show, butthe second design is brill

also, I am convinced that obscurity only true fans will be able to decode is a good thing. that's what buying a shirt from a nerdy teeshirt website is all about: displaying some love for something not everybody will get, but those who know will instantly recognize. it's a community thing ... seperation from those who don't know, connection to the ones who do ...
    144 weeks ago
    kgullholmen said: not a big fan of the show, butthe second design is brill

also, I am convinced that obscurity only true fans will be able to decode is a good thing. that's what buying a shirt from a nerdy teeshirt website is all about: displaying some love for something not everybody will get, but those who know will instantly recognize. it's a community thing ... seperation from those who don't know, connection to the ones who do ...

Thank you. :) ( I'm also glad to meet another person who says brill.)

Do you think that the second design needs a drop shadow? What shirt color should it have? I was thinking light (not heather) grey.