Back to forum
rss 157 weeks ago
So this is a very simplistic tee that popped into my head. With all the recent superheroes movies flooding the big screen, and being a big fan, I wanted to make something to honor all our comic book icons. I'm a individual that loves simplistic concepts and sometimes those are the best ideas. This is a tee I would buy because of my love for superheroes and a little twist at gloating about myself (all in jest, of course). When you put them both together you have one "MARVEL"-OUS tee!!

Photobucket

Show yourself off!!
29Comments
    157 weeks ago
    Genius!
    I don't know why someone didn't think of this before.
    I did a quick search of the net, remarkably I can't find anyone else doing it.

Submit it now! or get it up on Redbubble or something before someone else does.
    157 weeks ago
    Nice! I like it.
    157 weeks ago
    I submitted so hopefully TeeFury likes it. Chuffy, glad you searched because I did the same when I thought of the idea and then was nothing. Glad you like it!
    157 weeks ago
    WOW simply MARVELOUS!!! that's very creative, just wish i thought of it first...lol
    157 weeks ago
    It's really simple, but witty. :D I like it.
    157 weeks ago
    instant buy!
    157 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it. I'm hoping to get one myself! I really like this one! It's simply but fun.
    157 weeks ago
    Love it! I'd snap it up in an instant. Simple and straightforward, but extremely witty. Great design.
    157 weeks ago
    Thanks tralfamadore... hope others feel the same.
    157 weeks ago
    I like it. Wish it maybe had a character, or at least a silhouette of one somewhere... but... I really dig it. If it prints, I'll def think about picking that one up.
    157 weeks ago
    Super cute. I would wear it.
    157 weeks ago
    Thank you! You guys are MARVEL-OUS!
    157 weeks ago
    Very nice, would buy it!
    157 weeks ago
    Awesome, Alky! Thanks.
    157 weeks ago
    Holy moley, that's ...it's...

It's beautiful. And nobody has done this? Yowser!
    157 weeks ago
    It popped into my head and did some research but shocking I found nothing so I threw it together and submitted it. Frankly, I love it and hope it gets printed but only time will tell.

Thanks!
    157 weeks ago
    I love the simplicity I think if you added a character or something it would take away from the design, good luck with it
    157 weeks ago
    Thanks, Ironwings. I've been liking your latest designs - I wish you luck as well. I hate to say it but I see a lot of repeat artists on here all the time. Hopefully some of us newbies will get a chance in the spotlight. I see a lot of good work here on the message boards but they never seem to make it. Shame.
    157 weeks ago
    ... I had just had the biggest "duh" moment ever... How did I not think of doing this??? Good job!
    157 weeks ago
    Appreciate it Mighty. I've gotten a lot of great feedback from friends and co-workers on this one. Definitely turning into one of my favorites.
    157 weeks ago
    So what do you think TeamFury? How about a theme week for tees. Superhero week? I've seen you respond in the forums before.... thoughts?
    157 weeks ago
    seeing as people complain about 2 doctor shirts in a row and stuff like that, i dont think a theme week would go over well.
    Not that im an expert or anything
    157 weeks ago
    True. Maybe not. Just a thought...trying to mix it up.
    157 weeks ago
    I don't know, it is true that people might complain about anything, but a super hero week wouldn't exactly be the same as two Doctor Who shirts in a row, unless there were two Batman shirts in a row or something. And even then, there aren't that many super hero shirts, like there are some other shows and references (like Doctor Who and Star Wars that people are always complaining about). They've done loosely themed weeks before - the week of June 20 (or at least part of the week) was a tribute to shows that are no longer running, including Lost, Buffy, and Firefly. I know that's not quite as specific but I think it could work. And if not, it's only one week. I like the idea of a superhero week.
    157 weeks ago
    I would love a superhero themed week. And would also love this tee.
  • Load More Comments