Back to forum
rss 144 weeks ago
I've got two versions, and I'm not too sure which to use.

Comments and critique is welcome!!! :)

It's Sheldon's fabled landing party. Only Raj is Uhura, because in my head it seems disturbingly appropriate. :)
18Comments
    144 weeks ago
    I don't watch Big Bang Theory, so I don't know how important the two in red are, but I think the second one looks better.

The only thing that I really don't like is that you gave one arms but cut the rest off at the torso. Maybe if you just defined them to the bottom of the shirts, so just curve them a little the way a shirt would fall? Don't know if that's helpful at all.
    144 weeks ago
    love it ... also Raj owns a Uhura uniform (a dark family secret no one dares to speak about)

but I agree on the arms issue. other than that ... somewhat obvious idea with a neat execution. I'd consider buying that
    144 weeks ago
    I like the first one as is. I thought the arms gave a sort of symmetry with the upper right ellipse. You really can't round the shirts because the uniform was straight at the bottom.
    I would buy either one.
    144 weeks ago
    Total win. The first design is the one I'd buy given the choice.
    Please submit it.

Also Raj as Uhura and Howard's turtle neck, inspired. :)
    144 weeks ago
    Fantastic! I like the first one if for no other reason than you included Howard's turtleneck. Awesome :)
    144 weeks ago
    "it's not a turtleneck, it's a d1ckey!"
    144 weeks ago
    Awesome! Very nice! I think I like the first one because it has everybody, at least the main guys.
    144 weeks ago
    I prefer the first one. :) I just wish Penny was in it somewhere!
    143 weeks ago
    kgullholmen said: "it's not a turtleneck, it's a d1ckey!"

Howard isn't Howard without a dickey. XD I couldn't resist.

Here's an updated version, I changed the cut off so it looks more natural. I also added an outline, although I'm on the fence about it....

big-trek-1.jpg
    143 weeks ago
    I like the more natural cutoff, but I think I prefer the no-outline version. It's close though, I'll like it either way you decide :)
    143 weeks ago
    I like without the outline. Haha, as soon at I pulled it off illustrator I was like 'smuuuuuurf, it looked better without it'.
    143 weeks ago
    Surfercat35 said: I like the more natural cutoff, but I think I prefer the no-outline version. It's close though, I'll like it either way you decide :)

Agreed.
    143 weeks ago
    I like it! I would totally buy it!
    143 weeks ago
    DO IT! I don't care which one, but please just do it!
    143 weeks ago
    yap --- natural cutoff + no outlines = 100% scientifically proven WIN

I'd buy
    143 weeks ago
    This is fantastic. I love it :) I would buy either!
    94 weeks ago
    Love the first version. I would definitely buy it.
    94 weeks ago
    I'd love one! I just hope I don't miss the day its available ( the full crew is awesome! )