Back to forum
rss 144 weeks ago
here is something i put together the other night.
what do you guys think?

Photobucket
19Comments
    144 weeks ago
    I'd buy that.
    144 weeks ago
    yeah. I'd grab that too.
    144 weeks ago
    love it really nice design
    144 weeks ago
    Awesome design. I like that it doesn't scream Captain America and the stylization is done really well. Great concept.
    144 weeks ago
    I like it, because it's subtle ...but once you see it, you can't un-see it. And when you DO see it, there's that moment where your inner thought process says, "OK, five pointed star with some smudgy half-tone dots and OH MY GOD IT'S CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD!!".

And then you notice the Halftone dots continue the shield design (star in the middle, the concentric swoops). You thought it was just somewhat random, then you see what it is on its top level, and then you see it goes even deeper than you thought. All in this simple design.

This is the Stephen Hawking of t-shirt design, and TeeFury should definitely print it because of this. It's freaking genius.
    144 weeks ago
    Really nice! Great work :)
    144 weeks ago
    I wanted to be a jerk and say something about "Captin"... but I can't. It's so good. Haha, it's the "Stephen Hawking of t-shirt design"

Brilliant.
    144 weeks ago
    Just noticed the hidden capital "A" in the lower right hand corner. It's an Easter Egg! Awesome.
    144 weeks ago
    I appreciate the feedback. This design is the shield within Captain America. Thanks for pointing out the typo, LOL.
    144 weeks ago
    I love how subtle it is it's very different from Captain America shirts I've seen before, it is definitely a look twice shirt ^_^
    144 weeks ago
    I like the design, but I honestly can't beleive that people are calling it subtle.
    144 weeks ago
    Walrus said: I like the design, but I honestly can't beleive that people are calling it subtle.

well I don't know about others but I personally find it to be subtle because usually when you have a Captain America shirt it's a picture of him or his shield just straight out in your face obvious where as I feel that without the context of the title and the comments you might have to think for a moment to realize what this is, if you just ran in to someone wearing it out on the street. but maybe that's just me, either way I like it
    144 weeks ago
    THIS... is a definite buy from if it ever gets printed. Bravo to you dude.
    144 weeks ago
    Love the design and that there's more to it the more you look at it. Great job!
    144 weeks ago
    Shut up and take my money!
    144 weeks ago
    Furion - I think we should combine our efforts and shoot for a superhero tee week. Your design is definitely money! Maybe I can squeeze in with my MARVEL-OUS tee. So what do you think TeeFury? Superhero week?
    144 weeks ago

The "A" below the star looks awkward to me, it makes the design look unbalanced. You could try to either move it up and to the left (Your left) slightly or just nix it all together. With or without the "A," I'm pretty sure people will get that it's Captain America-related. Whatever you decide, it's an awesome design, would totally get it!
    144 weeks ago
    @warbucks360- thats a great idea, themed weeks.. i would be on board for that.

@Scafle- i was torn with that at first to but in the end i enjoyed the look with it in there..
    144 weeks ago
    try standing like 4 feet from your screen and stare at the design for like 15 seconds. your mind will take that A and help it complete the shield.

lol i sound like a illusionist.