Back to forum
image
rss 158 weeks ago
i hav'nt seen a post like this in a while, so i thought i'd put one together
good luck to everyone submitting designs!

-This is the place to post the designs you've submitted if you'd like to show them off to the community!



-Remember: You don't need to post here to be considered, it's just for fun.



-Keep these guidelines in mind to improve your chances:

.Designs are limited to 6 colors, front chest location with a maximum size of 15 x 19 inches.

.Submissions should be 640 x 800 pixels (keep file size below 500kb please).
23Comments
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    here's my latest submission for this week...

    The Amity Island sharks!

    "we're gonna need a bigger ball"

    amity_island_sharks_by_foss1-d3qu0br.png
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Very cool design!
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    wrongheaven said: Very cool design!


    thanks!
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Think these threads were stopped as people were getting designs ripped off.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Big J said: Think these threads were stopped as people were getting designs ripped off.


    thanks for the headsup, i think ill take it down then, because people are probably to cautious to post
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    You never know, it's a shame as I always enjoyed looking at all the ideas people came up with.

    Like your Jaws idea by the way.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I like Chief Brody hanging out up there, nice touch.

    ps. I won't steal your idea......or will I?? :-\
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    thanks for the feedback!

    yeah i used to love going through all the designs and seeing what the community is up to

    P.S people who want to post here should look at the artists rights act, or copyright their work, its what i do for mine

  • image
    158 weeks ago
    codenamerocky said: I like Chief Brody hanging out up there, nice touch.


    ps. I won't steal your idea......or will I?? :-\


    thanks!

    PS. cant steal it anyway because i own it in copyright :P

  • image
    158 weeks ago
    FOSS said:
    codenamerocky said: I like Chief Brody hanging out up there, nice touch.



    ps. I won't steal your idea......or will I?? :-\



    thanks!


    PS. cant steal it anyway because i own it in copyright :P



    Screw you pal!!
    I wanted to make a Jaws 2 shirt anyway!
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    codenamerocky said:
    FOSS said:
    codenamerocky said: I like Chief Brody hanging out up there, nice touch.




    ps. I won't steal your idea......or will I?? :-\




    thanks!



    PS. cant steal it anyway because i own it in copyright :P




    Screw you pal!!

    I wanted to make a Jaws 2 shirt anyway!


    haha nevermind, hey buddy if you have any ideas post them on here!
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    FOSS said:
    codenamerocky said:
    FOSS said:
    codenamerocky said: I like Chief Brody hanging out up there, nice touch.





    ps. I won't steal your idea......or will I?? :-\





    thanks!




    PS. cant steal it anyway because i own it in copyright :P





    Screw you pal!!


    I wanted to make a Jaws 2 shirt anyway!



    haha nevermind, hey buddy if you have any ideas post them on here!


    I have a tonne of half finished/semi planned t-shirt ideas. Sadly staring at a monitor and doing design stuff for other people all day at work doesn't inspire me to come home and do the same.

    I think I need to start setting myself a goal of finishing at least 1 design a week.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    yeah you should! itd be cool to see some new artists on this site, theres alot of captain ribman, and not alot else,

    P.S really cool that youre a designer!
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    I'm a full time web designer so its a quirky little jump to designing shirts. A severe lack of motivation to do anything for myself is the problem....maybe one day I'll change that.

    There are some phenomenal artists around Teefury, and they all have their own unique styles. I too like seeing a new designer pop up just to see what they can bring to the table, but still always get a kick out of seeing what the established artists do.
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    AAAARRRRGH!!! First off, let me say that I love your design; great idea, great execution. That being said, let me just say how much I hate myself for not having beat you to it. I just came up with the idea for an Amity Island sports team with a shark profile in the logo myself about 2 months ago. Like most ideas it just festered in my brain while I worked on other concepts first. I was just thinking about resurrecting the idea a few days ago and suddenly, BAM! I see you got there first. Oh well, it happens. And at least I never actually got knee deep in the design process. So anyways, congrats to you. I hate to say it, but your design is much better than the one I had planned. If this gets printed I will certainly be buying one. So keep us posted on any developments please!
  • image
    158 weeks ago
    Here's one I submitted a few days ago. "Beauty is skin deep, zombies are forever.

    Photobucket
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    Re: your Jaws design.

    I looked at the tiny silhouette of the Orca between the Amity Island text and I am of the opinion that you're gonna need a bigger boat.
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    redlightgreenlight.jpg

    I recently submitted this.

    I know, I know, more Doctor Who. But I think this one is pretty good.
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    khallion said: Here's one I submitted a few days ago. "Beauty is skin deep, zombies are forever.

    Photobucket
    Yay for Zombies!
    Although personally I would rather have a celtic knot design or somthing similar in the circle instead of skulls. Just my thought though. Either way, this might end up being my first NON Joss Whedon/Video Game purchase here at Tee Fury.
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    Chuffy said: Re: your Jaws design.


    I looked at the tiny silhouette of the Orca between the Amity Island text and I am of the opinion that you're gonna need a bigger boat.


    I see what you did there Chuffy. And I like it!
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    Chuffy said: Re: your Jaws design.


    I looked at the tiny silhouette of the Orca between the Amity Island text and I am of the opinion that you're gonna need a bigger boat.


    hahah nice one!, and a keen eye for spotting that it was the orca
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    khallion said: Here's one I submitted a few days ago. "Beauty is skin deep, zombies are forever.

    Photobucket


    love the design, really well illustrated!, hope it makes it onto teefury, it'll be a welcome change in the current style thats going on here
  • image
    157 weeks ago
    JellySnail said: redlightgreenlight.jpg


    I recently submitted this.


    I know, I know, more Doctor Who. But I think this one is pretty good.


    This is hilarious. Im not a doctor fan (only seen 2 episodes) but I still think its quite clever.


Back to Top