rss 158 weeks ago
Photobucket

Photobucket

Worth pursuing? I'd wear it XD
15Comments
    158 weeks ago
    Ha! I like it!
    158 weeks ago
    I'm pretty sure Apple fanboys (I'm one) would buy this in droves!
    158 weeks ago
    id be all over this!
    158 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the positive comments guys! Anything you'd like to see different about it?
    158 weeks ago
    Why would apple fanboys buy this? I am an Android fan girl, and think its hilarious. Resistance is futile.

I would buy this in a heartbeat. The only thing I would ask is the tee color. Every tee I have purchased has been black or grey or navy. Is there any other color it could go on?
    157 weeks ago
    That's what got me confused.. i thought this was an Android logo, so why would apple fanboys.. ? nevermind.

Great idea, just not for me.
    157 weeks ago
    I think maybe Apply fanboys would buy it because the Borg are bad guys? And therefore Droid is a bad guy? I like Droids and Apple products and I think it's hilarious and very well done!
    157 weeks ago
    I left it on transparent so I could try it out on different shirt colors. I'll try to get some options up.

I was thinking the same thing surfercat was on the apple-fanboy topic, though I did design it for droid lovers.

Any colors you guys would like to see?
    157 weeks ago
    I like it... being more of an apple guy I am not sure whether to buy it. Well, than after all does someone remember the movie "The Coca Cola Kid" where this boy ran around with the Pepsi shirt all the time??? I say: GO FOR IT!!! :-)

Oh and one final statement on the Android/Apple thing:

tobeornottobe.jpg
    157 weeks ago
    Oh yes, and considering the color: I would go with Henry Ford on this one... BLACK! :-)
    157 weeks ago
    Ha. That's awesome Okona. I also think it'd look good on black. Goes with the whole "Bad guy borg" thing. It is supposed to have a creepy kinda connotation, though it's hard to make the droid creepy. Perhaps if I remade him as a pen sketch?

Anyways. When submitting him, would I put him on a transparent background? or put a colored background and let them pull it off?
    157 weeks ago
    Both the Droidborg one and the To Be or Not To Be ones are awesome :D
    157 weeks ago
    Honestly, I could see why someone would say apple fanboys would love this as well (I'm one and I'd wear it but that's because I have no animosity toward Droid and I love the idea)

The Borg are really considered the ultimate evil in the galaxy. With no regard for any life whatsoever, they assimilate and destroy every race they come across. So to say that droid is like the borg could well be considered bad in the long run.

However this shirt feels much more in support of it, and I love that still.

I would, though, possibly add a few more borg elements, as it stands there's just not much to make it look borgian. Maybe an arm that has some prosthetics on it, just something to make it look more than just a droid logo with an eye patch.
    157 weeks ago
    I had the logo on his chest as well (borg logo) but I didn't like it. I'll try to throw in a blaster arm or some componenets and such to make him more convincing.
    157 weeks ago
    I can see where maybe a few more Borg features might be good, but definitely not overdoing it. I think it's a situation where less is more, and the simplicity of the design adds to its awesomeness.