Back to forum
rss 290 weeks ago
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm in New Zealand if wondering why this is early :)
7Comments
    290 weeks ago
    Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all
    290 weeks ago
    Happy Holidays!!

My office desk looks like christmas vomited on it this morning. I have cookies like WHOA and presents from office people and drivers. I'm excited to watch my family tear into the awesome gifts I got them... (Someone is getting a teefury shirt tomorrow too!!)
    290 weeks ago
    merry christmas crushem....when ya gonna post more stuff?
    290 weeks ago
    Back at ya Sidewinder72 :) I could ask you the same! lol working on something as we speak. The Christmas over eating is taking it's toll on me though...eat, sleep, eat, sleep...
    290 weeks ago
    ha ha, yeah, that anothersite design of mine only got a 1.5, sooo, re-thinking my next move...got alot of sketches, just nothing finalized..lol
    290 weeks ago
    WTF! I 5'd that one. Damn anothersite is a tuff one to crack. I've entered 4 times now & never even scored 2. Having said that i do think anothersite has pushed me to become a better artist. I've got one pending aproval right now. "The devil wears panda" The Devil wears panda - anothersite T-shirts, Nude No More
    I'm the same at the mo, sketching like crazy. I keep starting new projects before I finsh the current one...
    290 weeks ago
    panda = awesome.