Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
I meant to buy one the whole day and then I missed it! If anyone is going to sell a Womens Small, I will buy it off you and be sooo grateful! my e-mail is [email protected]
13Comments
    158 weeks ago
    OR a men's medium... [email protected]
    157 weeks ago
    or a womens medium.... [email protected]
    157 weeks ago
    or a womens medium.... [email protected]
    157 weeks ago
    I recommend you google the artist name as most offer their designs for sale on other sites. Though you may pay more.
    157 weeks ago
    I really don't wanna pay 24 dollars for one :(
    157 weeks ago
    Or a second womans Small or medium
    [email protected]
    (obviously only if the two previous commenters have gotten one)
    Also I looked online on the artists website and couldn't find it??
    157 weeks ago
    He has them on red... red... uh.... Whatever that red-something site is called... Bubble?
    152 weeks ago
    Thank You! I found it on RedBubble and I'm going to buy it :)
    150 weeks ago
    or a women's large [email protected]
    150 weeks ago
    Aaron.Sullivan said: He has them on red... red... uh.... Whatever that red-something site is called... Bubble?

Rubyruby said: Thank You! I found it on RedBubble and I'm going to buy it :)

Caution!!... The quality of the shirts/printing on that site isn't even close to this site. My friend's 2 shirts he ordered off them were ruined on the first and second wash respectively while he (and I) have had no such issue with teefurry quality.

Just saying....
    150 weeks ago
    Really? I bought the Slytherin alternative of this from Redbubble and the quality is fine. I've worn it 5 times already.
    Then again, I've never actually bought anything from teefury, so it could still be better quality.
    149 weeks ago
    I HAVE a Mens' Medium of this one [worn once, washed], will trade for a Womens' XL if possible. :)
    149 weeks ago
    Or a Women's Medium. Especially if you live in the UK.

[email protected]