Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
Over the next few weeks, I'll be giving away a lot of t-shirts. These include brand new t-shirts that I have either purchased myself or received in order to review. Many of these include ones from Tee Fury.

Currently, I have a few Firefly designs and a Back to The Future Design being offered as contest prizes. Each contest will have different rules and requirements as to make it interesting.

Thank you for reading this,

Thomas

8Comments
    158 weeks ago
    Add Extreme Terrestrial to the current list.
    158 weeks ago
    ooh...color me interested if they're Male Large
    158 weeks ago
    Contests? Sounds fun!
    158 weeks ago
    Yeah, in some of the future contests the winner gets to pick the size as it will be to order, these are limited grab bag things i got so whatever size I got is what I give away.

I tend to get lot tees sent to me as well to review which means more to give out.

Some of the contests will have Male Large as a size.
    158 weeks ago
    sweet! mens medium?
    158 weeks ago
    Men's 2XL for the Forbidden one, and XL for the Mcfly.

Don't forget about the Extreme Terrestrial and Firefly designs.

I list the sizes being given away in the post.

Sooner or later Men's M will be offered on some design or another. Otherwise it will be winner's choice as they would get a gift certificate. Just depends where I get the shirts from and how I get them. I'm paying for the first few rounds, Others will be from retailer sponsors.

Any help getting the word out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for participating.
    157 weeks ago
    The McFly's Guitar and Amp Repairs contest is now over. The one named DAVE won. Congratulations.

There are still other contest going on right now. http://tshirtspotlight.com/2011/07/12/extreme-terrestrial/ for one.

157 weeks ago
    Dave passed due to the size so I'm hooking him up with a tee next month for being cool. So the one called 356 gets the tee.