Back to forum
rss 291 weeks ago
Where do you live and hows your weather?

I'm in Portland, Or and we have the worst winter storm going on in 40 years. This stuff is about as deep as my knees... With 4 more inches on the way!!

I know some of you are totally use to this kind of weather... but us west coasters (particularly those in Portland and Seattle) aren't.

What's the weather like where you are? All I see on the news is SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!!!

are you burried too? or do you have a sweet sunny breeze blowing through your hair?
30Comments
    291 weeks ago
    Mt. Vernon, IL.. (southern IL).. windchill is about -2.. and everything is covered in a layer of ice.
    291 weeks ago
    Atlanta, GA: Sunshine, few clouds and 45F with a pretty chilly wind. "It's beginning to look a lot... like... a Partly Cloudy Christmas" :)
    291 weeks ago
    Madison WI, 12" on the ground, but in most places 3 feet of drifting and really cold!. The last two years have been something else. Damn global cooling. haha
    291 weeks ago
    Salt Lake City, UT and it hasn't really stopped snowing for more then say 16 hours since last Sunday. I did manage to ride my bike to work yesterday though - and then it snowed. I has been snowing off and on all
    291 weeks ago
    ive got nothing unfortunately in durham, nc :(
    291 weeks ago
    southern California we had a nasty snow storm near big bear but looks like it
    may be clear skys till the new year
    291 weeks ago
    Dallas, TX. Rain, icky rain. It was 35 degrees yesterday and I foolish thought we might get snow. (sigh) We never get snow.

All I have are muddy dog tracks throughout the house and two stinky wet dogs. Merry freakin' Christmas to me! hahahaha!!
    291 weeks ago
    I don't know where Slippy lives, but I'm in the Hollywood area and we are expecting more rain tomorrow night and early Christmas day
    291 weeks ago
    I would kill for rain at this point... and anything above 34 degrees... and for it to just STAY there...

I'm super sick of the snow and ice. I work for a courier service and it's been HELL for our drivers.
    291 weeks ago
    Redmond, WA (near Seattle) and we have the same weather here...snow up to the knees, and a few more inches forecasted for tonight... I kind of like this "real" snow, reminds me of back home, Ukraine :)
    291 weeks ago
    Buffalo, NY. The snow is knee deep here, but our plows know their stuff, so the roads are clear.
    291 weeks ago
    damm snarkygal is right and I live in Riverside 'Inland Empire'
    :p If only there was no rain coming tomorrow
    291 weeks ago
    Speaking of Inland Empire, that is one MESSED UP movie!
    291 weeks ago
    Hey Arrow! I live in Rockton, IL...it's only 40 minutes south of Madison!It's snowing right now on top of the 15" or so that's already there. I HATE shoveling snow...
    291 weeks ago
    Indiana....rain/ice/rain/ice, etc.
    291 weeks ago
    Olechka: I use to live up there in the Seattle area. I know exactly where Redmond is :) In fact, I have a friend who lives there, and she's currently STUCK. She's been snowboarding in her parking lot at her apartments... My bestfriend lives up in Edmonds and she was telling me in some parts of her yard where there's been some drift... it's as deep as 24".

Weather Update:

This morning we had MORE snow, not sure how much though, followed with freezing rain and more snow flurries. Next year I'm getting a fake tree and skipping the real tree in hopes of not pissing off mother nature.
    291 weeks ago
    Fake trees are cool B) they last forever
    291 weeks ago
    It's true... they do last forever... but they dont smell as good as a freshly cut tree... and since I live in Oregon.. I always feel good buying a tree because I'm helping out local commerce.

It's raining now.
    291 weeks ago
    Hey, I'm in Tampa, Florida... I went to the pool today to catch some rays and it was gorgeous! Then, I caught a perfect sunset at the beach! All this snow talk...can't relate...
    Anyway, Happy Holidays! Stay warm!
    290 weeks ago
    That sounds nice Bronson! But I don think this season would feel like this season without a lil snow,
    290 weeks ago
    or rain :P
    290 weeks ago
    December 26, 83 degrees, sunny.. good ol' Texas Christmas.
    290 weeks ago
    well it snowed here. but you all knew that since what happens in vegas makes the stupid news.
    its in the 40s most days now though.
    i am totally going to sue somebody if it doesnt get warmer soon.
    290 weeks ago
    London, England. No snow here for Christmas, but what can I expect :(

It's absolutely freezing here though! gah...
    290 weeks ago
    Montgomery, AL here...it was rainy and in the 70's on Christmas. Blah! We were tying or breaking record highs all week last week. >:(
  • Load More Comments