Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
dont know how to post whole thing sorry.

well this is my first design please critique

Photobucket

NOTE: This is a draft
30Comments
    158 weeks ago
    I don't get it...
    So a jaw-less T-rex invades a safari zoo ?
    158 weeks ago
    I thnk it's the "Safari Zone" from the OG Gameboy Pokemon games. If so, it's an interesting concept.
    158 weeks ago
    OH, it said Zone.. my bad, i didn't click the pic to see the rest of the image.
    158 weeks ago
    it isnt a jawless t-rex its a Cubone!
    158 weeks ago
    Yes, it's a Cubone! I like it, great concept!
    158 weeks ago
    Sorry ! sorry... didn't mean to offend anyone.
    Here's to all of you non-pokefans out there:
    Cubone.png
    158 weeks ago
    noelpenn said: Sorry ! sorry... didn't mean to offend anyone.
    Here's to all of you non-pokefans out there:
    Cubone.png

I guess i should have made it clearer then

wacoleman4 said: I thnk it's the "Safari Zone" from the OG Gameboy Pokemon games. If so, it's an interesting concept.

Yup, thats exactly what its meant to be.

158 weeks ago
    The Safari Zone text doesn't fill up the space completely and you should move Cubone a tad bit to the right. Then it'll be perfect! =)
    158 weeks ago
    I agree with Scafl, but that's a pretty awesome design. And I'm not even a fan of Pokemon lol.
    158 weeks ago
    that's a pretty awesome design :D love it!
    158 weeks ago
    I like it. Would it be possible to use one of the original fossil pokemon? The one with the scythes for hands not the terodactyl one. Do you know what I mean?
    158 weeks ago
    MikeK47 said: I like it. Would it be possible to use one of the original fossil pokemon? The one with the scythes for hands not the terodactyl one. Do you know what I mean?

yeah i've been considering doing this.
    158 weeks ago
    If you leave the cubone there wgat abot puting the bone in the clawed paw?
    158 weeks ago
    atreydies said: If you leave the cubone there wgat abot puting the bone in the clawed paw?

^this.

I'd consider myself aware of pokemon, not really a fan, but if you put the bone in it's hand I'd probably understand what it was
    157 weeks ago
    Photobucket

What do you guys think of this?
    I'm still working on adding the bone, but it's proving to be more difficult than expected.
    please point out anything that seems off
    157 weeks ago
    I still think that cubone should be more centered, but I love the concept. I got it right away. :)
    157 weeks ago
    Unless the bone is going to be horizontal and rather long the cubone should be more centered, less red, more head.

also, Cubone is a weird choice. I get that it has a Skull on it's head, but I don't thinke Cubone are even found in the Safari zone. Kangaskhan would be more appropriate here.

(actually looking at Bulbapedia, Cubone are found in Yellow only... which makes it a tad obscure)
    157 weeks ago
    Malion said: Unless the bone is going to be horizontal and rather long the cubone should be more centered, less red, more head.

also, Cubone is a weird choice. I get that it has a Skull on it's head, but I don't thinke Cubone are even found in the Safari zone. Kangaskhan would be more appropriate here.

(actually looking at Bulbapedia, Cubone are found in Yellow only... which makes it a tad obscure)

I remember catching a ton of cubone in the safari zone. :l Maybe that's because I got yellow first, but I don't think that makes it obscure.
    157 weeks ago
    I remember Cubone in the Safari Zone in Yellow, and also from a lot of other places. I think Yellow may have been the most popular of the three original games, since it had Pikachu (it was my favorite at least) so I don't think it's too obscure. Besides, only true Pokefanatics will know that Cubone was only in the Safari Zone in Yellow ;)
    157 weeks ago
    I love it!
    157 weeks ago
    love, love, love!
    157 weeks ago
    Photobucket

This is the image with the cubone a little bit more centered as some people asked.
    What do you guys think of it now?
    157 weeks ago
    Much better! I still think he might could move a tiny bit more to the right and be even more centered up but it's hard to say. Looking great though!
    157 weeks ago
    I agree with surfercat35. Just a little more centered, and it'll be perfect. :) Having any luck with the bone? because I think that it would be a nice addition.
    157 weeks ago
    Fix it a up a little bit, and i'd buy this in an instant.

My suggestion is that, since the color scheme is red and white on top and bottom and you have a dot in the middle..MAKE IT INTO A POKEBALL!
  • Load More Comments