Back to forum
rss 144 weeks ago
And by "work", i mean, newb drawing.

Here they* are :

Screw youu !!!

*i'll post some more soon.
Soon = once i actually made more :-D

Listen, what you gotta understand is, i'm not really good with colors, i never have been my entire life. It's not that i'm colorblind, it's just i never actually learned colors. I mean, i know which one's red and blue and stuff... ah, it's complicated. So, if there's something wrong with the colors.. *puppy dog eyes* forgive me :'(

Oh, and i don't know why, the picture quality just went down after i uploaded it to photobucket. It looks fine in my computer.

Some feedback would be nice..

5Comments
    144 weeks ago
    bumpity bump...
    I knew i shouldn't have named it this, i should've totally named it something dirty, so more ppl would check it out.
    144 weeks ago
    The drawing actually looks pretty good. The text kind of overpowers and takes away from it though.
    144 weeks ago
    I like the concept! Very creative! I agree, the text might need some tweaking, but I'm not sure what. What if you put it all on one line with fewer exclamation points? I can't decide if they take away from the screwdriver man.
    144 weeks ago
    I don't know. I mean, without the text, people would probably go :" A screaming screwdriver ? whaa..?" But when there's a text, ppl would go : "Ah.. Total Recall" I dunno, maybe make the text a little simpler and not over-the-top ? I dunno.
    144 weeks ago
    bump* (sorry)