Back to forum
rss 145 weeks ago
I've not posted in the forum before but thought I might try and get some thoughts on this one. Worth submitting or should I take up golf...?

Photobucket
8Comments
    145 weeks ago
    Clean, geometric lines and complex at the same time. Limited color, yet not boring. Easily identifiable, and yet incredibly funny and original.

100% win on your first go, I'd say.
    145 weeks ago
    It's always worth submitting :) The more you submit the higher the chance to get picked!

I like the simplicity of the design. Good job!
    144 weeks ago
    Jackpot777 said: Clean, geometric lines and complex at the same time. Limited color, yet not boring. Easily identifiable, and yet incredibly funny and original.

100% win on your first go, I'd say.

I agree 100% with jackpot777!!! great concept and clean!
    144 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot guys. Really encouraging comments!
    144 weeks ago
    I do like it as is. Just a suggestion and feel free to tell me I don't know what im talking about...I think its hilarious that troopers seem to be incapable of hitting a target, maybe add some blaster burns off target?
    144 weeks ago
    Ha ha, yeah they can't shoot for toffee apples can they!
    144 weeks ago
    I like this design a lot! I wish I'd thought of it ;)
    It's almost perfect. If it were me, I'd tidy up the eyes to either join or be clearly separated from the black head band above.
    Other than that, thumbs up. Good luck, I hope it gets accepted :)
    144 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot Chuffy. I noticed the eyes after I posted this mockup and have changed that now, so that there is a distinct gap between the band and eyes. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. I really appreciate it