Back to forum
rss 145 weeks ago

The second design I ever came up with was called Missing Link and it showed Link's picture on the side of a milk carton (it can be found here http://byway.tumblr.com/post/3255439635/overthere-the-missing-link ) but looking back on it now I don't really like it, so I thought I'd rework it and this is the result.

This image is of a 6 colour version (which I believe TeeFury can print?) but I have a 4 colour version as well just in case, so does anyone think I should submit it?
6Comments
    145 weeks ago
    Is that Lon Lon Milk?
    145 weeks ago
    It is indeed. I didn't want to show it in a bottle as it is in the games though, I thought I'd give it a modern look but keep the same cow image and hylian text
    145 weeks ago
    Try adding shadows, maybe on a roundtable, although it's gonna be tricky since the cookies are brown. Seems like the milk and cookies are sitting on an invisible surface. Other than that I like the idea!
    145 weeks ago
    Also not sure how it'd work as a shirt, overall. Maybe a cool poster though. I just don't know many people who'd wear a milk carton shirt. If it was a jug, it's be a slightly different story but then your whole "Missing Link" idea would probably get scrapped. :/
    144 weeks ago
    Thanks for the advice TheGhostman, I didn't want to add an actual table to the design but I have added some shadows to show that they're sat on a surface and not just floating, and this is the design I've submitted to Teefury :)

...I also made the carton smaller so that the cookies are more noticeable next to it. The sizing didn't look right to me in the first image.

2ez1mpy.jpg
    144 weeks ago
    I'm not a Zelda fan. but this is really cool. Good work, hope it gets picked up.