Back to forum
rss 145 weeks ago
Anybody had contact with user Cowtamer? I initiated shirt trade with them over a week ago. I mailed from my end, delivery confirm says it arrived, have heard nothing about where my shirt is. Have made multiple attempts to contact Cowtamer by email to no avail.

If you read this, CT, let me know what's up. If anybody else has traded with CT, did it go alright? When was last contact? I understand we all have lives, and there was a holiday and so forth. I just want to know where my shirt is and when to expect it.
2Comments
    145 weeks ago
    I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Phonebox was sent out yesterday. I apologize for not emailing you. I was in the hospital this past week with health issues and I didn't have a chance to send your shirt, but I assure you it was sent. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, your shirt should hopefully be delivered within the week. I am so terribly sorry for not notifying you.
    145 weeks ago
    Thanks for the reply. Hope you're feeling better. Again, I understand life happens, just wanted to know.