Back to forum
rss 145 weeks ago
My third submission to Teefury. This time I thought I'd post it here to get some feedback. Still waiting approval on the other 2 submissions (one Firefly, one original Artwork)

I've submitted both versions of this design. Of course, this should be printed on a red tee :)

Any constructive feedback is appreciated. Adjulation, gifts of Gold pressed Latinum or Roger Maris baseball cards are also gratefully accepted. But please, no Tribbles.

Scotty's Starship Repair Shop design by Chuffy

9Comments
    145 weeks ago
    I love it!! I hope they print this! :D
    145 weeks ago
    Awesome, I like the thru colour one best. :)
    145 weeks ago
    Red shirt, definitely.
    145 weeks ago
    I have to say, I absolutely love the "shop" shirts based on pop culture craze's. I haven't gotten one yet, I missed the Lord of the Rings one a few months ago...I would likely buy this one, though it's a little more in your face than some of the others, the fact that it's a redshirt would probably force me to get it, because subtle references like that get me every time.

Nicely done. We need more shop designs!
    145 weeks ago
    Thanks for the kind words of support, I am very grateful. They are reassuring when nervously waiting to see if it's been accepted.
    Does anyone else have a preference over thru color or no thru color?
    145 weeks ago
    I like the thru color version too.
    145 weeks ago
    Ok looks like the thru color version is the one I'll go with. It happens to be my prefered choice too. :)
    After it's (hopefully) published on Teefury, I'll put both versions up on my RedBubble page for any that like the other style instead.
    144 weeks ago
    to much text
    144 weeks ago
    biotwist said: to much text

Yeah, I agree that this is a legitimate criticism.
    I felt I had to get as many knowing references in and make it feel like this is a genuine business you can trust.
    It's a compromise between style and keeping enough references in. If I had created it for a real business, I would have made it less busy. I only break style rules for a reason, but I definitely agree with you. :)