Back to forum
rss 144 weeks ago
Ok people I need some questions from you guys for an upcoming TeeFury interview

aaaaaand go!
32Comments
    144 weeks ago
    Which of your shirt designs is your favorite? you have a pretty wide variety of designs. i loved the death eater shirt; i even made comments on it when you posted it in the forums before you subbed it. are you a big HP fan? or just appealing to the wishes of a great number of Teefury members? either way, i'd like to see some more HP from you because your design was just so cool.
    144 weeks ago
    Polar bear or a pack of wolves: who would win the Winter War?
    144 weeks ago
    Is there anything you would love to draw, but can't? And why can't you draw it? (Examples: large spiders / snakes would be perfect on a Harry Potter design but they freak you out, or you just can't draw noses right the first time and you don't know why, etc.)
    144 weeks ago
    You probably can't say which of your designs it's for...but I really hope it's the Horrible Tales of Evil. I LOVED that one.

As for question: Which design was the most fun to make?
    144 weeks ago
    Blintzes or Pfannkuchen?
    144 weeks ago
    Blintzes or Pfannkuchen?
    144 weeks ago
    What's a piece of work or franchise you feel is under represented on TeeFury and why should it get more attention?
    144 weeks ago
    1. Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta f*ck one, marry one, kill one, go!

2. You have to sleep in bed between a TobiasFunke guy and the hottest chick ever, which way do you face?
    144 weeks ago
    i guess it doesnt take g a y ...

2. You have to sleep in bed between a none-straight guy and the hottest chick ever, which way do you face?
    144 weeks ago
    thank guys keep 'em comin!

C4RN4GE please no sex questions this is a family site lol

and dood I'm straight so I wouldn't be sleeping in a bed with a guy to begin with lol
    144 weeks ago
    Tell us a little bit about your arch nemesis SummerArtwork
    144 weeks ago
    Why do I keep buying your smuuuuuurf shirts? Seriously if you'd pump out a horrible design every now and then I'd at least save some money...
    144 weeks ago
    beware1984 said: Tell us a little bit about your arch nemesis SummerArtwork
    lol
    144 weeks ago
    Kirk or Picard? simple yet effective question
    144 weeks ago
    Why do you enjoy taking my money so frequently?
    144 weeks ago
    does it ever happen that a design just won't come to life? as in ... the idea appears to be good enough, the skills are (obviously) there ... but it just won't come together, and ends up in the bin?
    144 weeks ago
    Y-u-no-guy-random-22183238-400-300.jpg
    144 weeks ago
    ^^lol!
    144 weeks ago
    Why haven't we seen an Adventure Time design by you yet? That would be most excellent!
    144 weeks ago
    Andy and Bob ran a race of 480 m. In the first heat, Andy gives Bob a head start of 48 meters and beats him by six seconds (hint: 1/10th of a minute). In the second heat, Andy gives Bob a head start of 144 m and is beaten, but only by 2 seconds. What is Bob's speed in meters per second?

(A) 12
    (B) 14
    (C) 16
    (D) 18
    (E) 20
    144 weeks ago
    nailsnnovels said: Why haven't we seen an Adventure Time design by you yet? That would be most excellent!
    Indeed!
    144 weeks ago
    Just out of curiosity, which one of your designs is getting printed next? I really, really hope it's the one I'm thinking of...
    144 weeks ago
    you'll find out what, when and where tomorrow!
    144 weeks ago
    Deadliest Catch or Ice Road Truckers?
    144 weeks ago
    Lannisters or Starks? Who do you want to see on the Iron Throne?
  • Load More Comments