Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
I submitted these about a month ago, never heard back, so I assume they were rejected. Just looking for some feedback on my designs. The "Trollans" logo had the worn section fixed over the word "swamp" so you could read it better, but I must not have uploaded that pic to the host.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
17Comments
    158 weeks ago
    Love the irony of the WhoBlood one...seeing how David Tennant is a vampire hunter in the new Fright Night remake.
    158 weeks ago
    WHO BLOOD FTW!!!!

Trollans is cool too!!!
    158 weeks ago
    the Whoblood one is fantastic :D I have to think about the other ones. Love the sports team distressed designs also...always a great choice. Good luck!
    158 weeks ago
    I actually like all of them but the distress needs to be dialed down a little on each. Nice jorb
    158 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I saved the sports logos without any distress at all, so it shouldn't be too hard to tone that down some.
    158 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said: Love the irony of the WhoBlood one...seeing how David Tennant is a vampire hunter in the new Fright Night remake.

Glad someone caught the vampire connection!
    158 weeks ago
    I love them all...your designs is brilliant! my fav is the two Heman ones... Orko and trap jaw off the chain!
    158 weeks ago
    I like the Fright Zone Hordesman one but I think it needs something extra to make it look more like an emblem - not sure what - and to dial the distress effect down!
    158 weeks ago
    yeah it was first time I ever used the worn effect. I need to reduce it some.
    158 weeks ago
    WhoBlood! Wholarious!!! :-)
    158 weeks ago
    Okona said: WhoBlood! Wholarious!!! :-)

Thank you!!!

I have entered several mosre designs since these, but I always like to give teefury the chance to pick them up and have them be a surprise if they get printed, before posting in here. Maybe someday they will pick up one of my designs!
    158 weeks ago
    They are all nice designs but loving the whoblood
    157 weeks ago
    They all look good. Love the who blood though.
    157 weeks ago
    it all looks way to pixely
    157 weeks ago
    The who blood one is hysterical and very well done I would so buy it!
    157 weeks ago
    I like the sports ones...

The who one... I just... I don't know. I don't understand. Is he a vampire in the show this time? If not, I do not approve of completely nonsensical WalletShrinkers (especially who ones cause there's alot of those) where the only humor is in a potential pun. (Some don't even have that! It's just like "LOOK! It's Lost and monster's inc crossover :DDDDDDD)

Others are sweet though.
    157 weeks ago
    Aaron.Sullivan said: I like the sports ones...

The who one... I just... I don't know. I don't understand. Is he a vampire in the show this time? If not, I do not approve of completely nonsensical WalletShrinkers (especially who ones cause there's alot of those) where the only humor is in a potential pun. (Some don't even have that! It's just like "LOOK! It's Lost and monster's inc crossover :DDDDDDD)

Others are sweet though.

He plays a vampire hunter in the new Fright Night remake. The picture itself is like the True Blood posters, but has David Tennent instead... Now I'm thinking of a way to combine Lost and Monsters Inc, just for you lol.

Thanks for all the replies everybody! I appreciate the feed back.