Back to forum
rss 145 weeks ago
I noticed the Calvinball shirt on 6/27 isn't in the gallery. Simple oversight or is there some issue with it. Perhaps the comments ran amok.
8Comments
    145 weeks ago
    Usually what it means it was requested to be taken down by the artist. Because they're selling it to another company or something. and they don't want it to take people to TeeFury when they do Google searches for the shirt. They want them to get directed to the new place they are selling the tee.

Could be a different reason why, but this is usually why shirts are taken down without notice.
    145 weeks ago
    that makes sense, but are they still sending out the orders?
    145 weeks ago
    Thanks. Yes, that would make sense.
    145 weeks ago
    Annerz said: that makes sense, but are they still sending out the orders?

I'd like to know this as well. I never even got an order confirmation email about it.
    145 weeks ago
    I would bet that they're just running behind, and that they're definitely still shipping orders. That was the case in this thread and everybody was panicking then and everything was fine, so it's probably the same thing with this one.
    145 weeks ago
    I bet Bill Watterson up and showed up and told Teefury to take it down. Shame, it was the first design on Teefury that I liked in months.
    145 weeks ago
    It looks like the artist, thisisjoew, also has it up on some other sites, so that could be why they took it down.
    144 weeks ago
    If they're selling it elsewhere I totally want it. I'm so mad I missed that day.