Back to forum
image
rss 145 weeks ago
I got both the Conan and the Andy recent tees in my grab bag.



I don't want Conan so I am not interested in either tee.



Will to trade. I have none in particular I want, but make me an offer!



TY

PS. I also have It is what it is which I am willing to part with.
10Comments
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    Which Conan shirt is it? This one? http://www.teefury.com/archive/1200/Work_Hard_And_Be_Kind/
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    Would you be interested in Ultimate 80s Ride for Andy? It's a WXL. Let me know!
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    robyriker said: Which Conan shirt is it? This one? http://www.teefury.com/archive/1200/Work_Hard_And_Be_Kind/


    Yes it's that one.
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    Elenadc said: Would you be interested in Ultimate 80s Ride for Andy? It's a WXL. Let me know!


    I've got that one also
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    How about WXL Son of Orange
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    barr2k said: How about WXL Son of Orange


    Do I have one or you want to trade for one of mine> To be honest I'm not really a fan of the movie.
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    I got two Dr Who ones and the Honeybadger shirt (WS) if you're interested in a trade.
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    lilmissdean said: I got two Dr Who ones and the Honeybadger shirt (WS) if you're interested in a trade.


    Which Dr. Who ones? I would totally be interested in any of the 3 LOL
    e-mail me [email protected]
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    lilmissdean said: I got two Dr Who ones and the Honeybadger shirt (WS) if you're interested in a trade.

    Oh WS? No I am looking for WXL.
  • image
    145 weeks ago
    I posted on the other thread, I'm happy to trade my WXL "Yetis Love Hot Cocoa" for either/both. Let me know.


Back to Top