Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
Hi all,

I have now seen the TeeFury filter spit out "Alfred HitchDonkeyKong" a few times, and I find it hilarious. So I thought I'd do an Alfred HitchDonkeyKong design. I doubt many non-teefurians would find it all that interesting, but I thought I'd see what you all thought.

The first one is clean. The second one I added some texture (I think it needs it), but it's clearly a hack job and needs some fine tuning.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

3Comments
    159 weeks ago
    Haha that's hilarious! Like you said, I don't know how many non-Teefurians would get it but it's still a cool idea. As for the design, it looks great, maybe you could have some barrels bouncing down?
    159 weeks ago
    Oh i get the joke! But...i'm not crazy about the font used. It looks like it was done in MS Paint. If you clean it up and make it a little spunkier than it'd be much much better
    159 weeks ago
    @Surfercat- I haven't found the right place for barrels yet, but I'll keep working on it. Thanks!

@mcbecks- With the font I was trying to get something like what Saul Bass did in the old HitchDonkeyKong posters. They definitely got a little messy as I adjusted the layout and the edges need to be cleaned up, but I wonder if that will still look too MSPaint like- it definitely has a cut-out-of-paper kind of style. I'll see if I can spunk it up without losing the HitchDonkeyKong vibe. Thanks!