Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
Hey all! I just submitted this two TeeFury. Now I probably should have posted this here before I submitted but, in the case that it gets rejected, what kind of changes would you like to see?
34Comments
    146 weeks ago
    I love your design!! that is a cool MashedPotato good luck on it being picked for a shirt
    146 weeks ago
    ok so m a s h u p was filtered to mashedpotato?
    146 weeks ago
    Very cool design!

GAH these human tests are killing me.
    146 weeks ago
    I would buy it and I know a few non-teefuraians that would as well.
    146 weeks ago
    That design is great!! I would soooo buy that for my son (and probably myself as well...)
    146 weeks ago
    Love it!
    146 weeks ago
    Only nitpicky problem I have with it: Bib Fortuna isn't red. The rest of it is very cool!
    146 weeks ago
    jpoglesby said: Only nitpicky problem I have with it: Bib Fortuna isn't red. The rest of it is very cool!

True, I had to mix down colors. I can do some adjustment when I hear back from TeeFury. Either for by rejection or whathaveyou.

I was actually thinking that more people would be bothered that Max Rebo (blue elephant guy) doesn't just have black dots for eyes.
    146 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the kind words! I'm glad my idea wasn't just something funny in my head. I had not really talked to anyone before working on it.
    146 weeks ago
    Ha that is awesome and hilarious! Very creative combination! Good luck! :D
    146 weeks ago
    MUST own this shirt!!!
    146 weeks ago
    That's a win.
    146 weeks ago
    very very clever
    146 weeks ago
    clever clever clarice
    146 weeks ago
    Great design - I love it!
    146 weeks ago
    very good, change nothing
    146 weeks ago
    That's fantastic. Good luck.
    146 weeks ago
    Seriously awesome...that being said I wish the figures were larger (especially Jabba) and some Boba would be Fett-tastic.
    145 weeks ago
    Id rock that! MY kids love Gabba Gabba lol
    145 weeks ago
    Excellent artwork and design. Good luck on your submission.
    140 weeks ago
    Hey guys! So I guess my submission didn't get through. What do you think I should change? Is it that it's a white shirt? Or is YGG no as popular as I thought it was. Thanks!
    140 weeks ago
    I'd say you should try it out on different color shirts. I thought it was great from the start, but a different background color might make it even better. I would buy it as is, but you never know.
    140 weeks ago
    Print this and please start offering sizes for my 4yr old! She would love this.
    140 weeks ago
    JA JA! JAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!
    139 weeks ago
    Love it, but please not on a white shirt.
  • Load More Comments