Back to forum
rss 278 weeks ago
My name is Tom and I am looking for someone to design some images for t-shirts. My passion since last year has been to serve Jesus Christ for what he has done for me. To put out truly Christian t-shirts that humbly draw people into conversations to share that passion....not to judge or condemn.

You need not be a Christian to assist in the designs by any means. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in speaking further.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
4Comments
    277 weeks ago
    Try this.
    http://www.anothersite.com/product/1406/SPRSTR
    277 weeks ago
    i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i think someone else has dominated this area of the shirt market, you can go into any walmart and find at least 50 different christian themed shirts. they are dispalyed on a 4-sided box in the middle of the aisle and have about 20 different shirts on each side
    277 weeks ago
    sidewinder72
    said 2 days ago
    i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i think someone else has dominated this area of the shirt market, you can go into any walmart and find at least 50 different christian themed shirts. they are dispalyed on a 4-sided box in the middle of the aisle and have about 20 different shirts on each side

well that doesn't make sense. Walmart also carries a HUGE WALL of non-inspirational tshirts and I can think of at least a couple dozen tshirts sites off the top of my head. There's always room for competition. AND we should always encourage people that want to give us jobs.

277 weeks ago
    Tmac never said what he wants these designs for.
    For all we know, this guy could be looking for something unique.
    Perhaps shirts for an entire church congregation.
    How stupid would they look if a whole church bought the same Walmart shirt?