Back to forum
rss 277 weeks ago
Hey guys, I dont know if you've heard, but Christmas is rapidly approaching!

What are you guys asking for?

Hopefully i will get a wacom tablet :)

15Comments
    277 weeks ago
    Maybe I'm just an old fogie, (27) but I can't actually remember the last time I actually asked for a Christmas gift. It's more fun to think of clever giving ideas. Good luck with your Wacom. If you don't get it for Christmas, it's definitely worth the investment if you'd decide to save and buy it for yourself later.
    277 weeks ago
    Tennis racket, new cell, some ps3 games, brothers old mic.
    277 weeks ago
    Well as a christmas present to myself I might be getting the new MacBook Pro after years of working on a 512MB ram of a laptop... Have you ever got an error that said "Not enough memory to perform this action." when trying to CLOSE Photoshop? No fun...

As for what I'm gonna give... artwork of course. Prints are expensive these days or were they always? I wouldn't know... but I'll hit up Kinkos soon.

What I'm gonna get... not really sure. My dad asked me my shoe size the other day... but anymore I don't really ask for anything in particular.
    277 weeks ago
    I'm 27 and I have like 3 wishlists of stuff I want! lol

I want some books, some movies, a couple of Wii games, some t-shirts, a couple of kitchen gadgets, and a laminator.

I know my husband is getting me a recreation of my high school class ring that he lost while we were dating in college. :)
    277 weeks ago
    I'm 26, and I totally had a wishlist this year.... but only because people wouldn't leave me alone about it.

I *know* that I'm getting a big fluffy warm happy bathrobe. I guessed it and my boyfriend was angry so I know I got it right. I'm also getting my expensive hair goo because I felt it in my stocking. He also hooked me up with an xbox 360 game. Socks from the bf's mom...

... I'm not sure what my mom is getting me, but I think it's a TV. I've drained a lot of information out from her... and she should really know better. I dont peak at my gifts, but I'll sit around for hours guessing what they are... and I'm usually right.
    277 weeks ago
    I didn't ask for anything other then art supply. all my freinds are getting blunts from me except for the few that don't smoke, they are getting t shirts. Christmas doesn't me that much to me as a jew
    277 weeks ago
    i have no idea. nothing hopefully. i haven't let on that i wanted anything. well, except for a new camera...and that's like $800 so i don't think i'll be getting that. haha

i'm giving some pretty cool things that i made/am making so i'm excited about those.

it's been a pretty boss year and there's nothing i'm lacking. i'm one lucky girl.
    277 weeks ago
    @Volture what ps3 games are you asking for? im asking for some too
    @Stormink yeah i love those new mac books. unfortunately i got the new, older version of the macbook, right before this new one came out. i tried out the new one and i think the touch pad is nice, it just needs some getting used to.

maybe i should rephrase the question: what are you guys giving for christmas?
    277 weeks ago
    a lot of pot and vinyl lp's

college does strange things to some people
    277 weeks ago
    my family has gotten totally boring in the age of computers.
    we all just buy smurf for each other off our amazon wishlists.
    no repeats that way, though everyone can see what has been bought for them lol.
    hey shopping for a couple dozen people isnt easy.
    277 weeks ago
    Damn pepper that sounds really cool! Although its probably just my nerdish fantasies coming out... my family (besides my brother) wouldn't know how to log into Amazon haha!
    277 weeks ago
    Happy Chanukah Biotwist
    277 weeks ago
    I don't do holidays anymore
    277 weeks ago
    @pepper...

We have Amazon wishlists too, but not everyone has mastered buying off of them, so we still have duplicates. lol

I'm giving all kinds of stuff...depends on the person. :)
    277 weeks ago
    i taught my 82 year old gramma how to use amazon a quite a few years ago because she liked books so much. once she discovered the wonders of the internets, nobody else felt quite right being ignorant lol.
    this same gramma chats with me on aim more than on the phone as well... watch out though, her left blinker is totally on all the time.