Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago

Which one do you like printed? :D thanks!

6Comments
    146 weeks ago
    These are fantastic!
    On the HP one, though, Harry's wand looks a little odd...seems like either his arm or his wand is too short for the angle that his elbow is at. Otherwise, these are epic and instant buys :)
    146 weeks ago
    Darn you Zero, you are one of the reasons why my wife hates this site. All of your great work that you do. I like the one with the Doctor in the space helmet, but not sure of the reference or the episode it is from.
    Love the Tom Baker except the triange on his head.
    146 weeks ago
    I want to not like the Ten shirt because it doesn't show much of his face, but the eyes just keep drawing me in, and in the end I do like it. Well done! I would consider buying the design with Four, but if it had One, especially with his impish smile, I could not resist that!
    146 weeks ago
    BTW, twice now scrolling past it, the design of Four looks a lot like Pertwee. probably due to the prominent nose and curly hair, but thought I'd say it.
    146 weeks ago
    I'm not a Dr. Who fan, but those designs are awesome! I'd vote for the space helmet.

HP design is good, too.
    146 weeks ago
    I love the 4th Doctor shirt. If I had money when it was posted, it would be mine!!!