Back to forum
rss 292 weeks ago
So customer service had kindly refunded me since my first purchase got lost/stolen...that's a shame though...because it means I will never get my Betta tee AND I'm now uncertain if I can ever purchase another tee here. Arrghh! That's awful because I'm liking a lot of tees here lately! What do I do???
8Comments
    292 weeks ago
    292 weeks ago
    If you like a shirt and you can afford to then buy it. what are the odds that it it will get lost or stolen a second time and if so how is it even Tee fury's fault? they only do a limited number of runs so they cant replace your shirt, that's the whole point of the site. don't worry about it
    292 weeks ago
    Woah wait...I've never said it's TeeFury's fault. In fact, I'm very happy with its customer service. I was just lamenting my loss(of getting the tee) and that if I wanna buy a tee from TeeFury, I'm doing it at risk because of my past experience. My first buy here was actually also to see how fast the tees get delivered to me and then I was unlucky. :o( So yeah, I may try again when I see a design I MUST have but I'll be apprehensive. That's why I was asking(in another thread) if there's any international buyers especially from Asia who bought tees here and got them alright. Just to reassure myself that the 2nd time will be good, you know. Don't get me wrong, I never blamed TeeFury.
    291 weeks ago
    Aww. I just noticed this. I'm sorry you couldn't get my shirt. It's possible that my mom might have ordered an extra one. It would be a WXL...I'm not sure though. I'll have to see.
    291 weeks ago
    Aww...it won't fit me though, I'm WS. *LOL* But thanks anyway and that was a nice design. :o) Ah, come to think of it, I bought it a day before my birthday as a present for myself. Haha...
    291 weeks ago
    My opinion? If you see another shirt you like here...BUY IT! As you yourself stated, it was not teefury's fault the first shirt got lost, so why are you even asking this question? When I bought the hummingbird shirt it got lost. I was lucky and got it replaced. But I never considered not buying here again.

I've had shirts lost by DHH too. smurf happens lol.
    291 weeks ago
    You mean at DBH? Wow...smurf does happen! =.="
    291 weeks ago
    LOL Yeah DBH. Typos happen too.