Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
I haven't seen a lot of Community shirts on TF...idk if this is too obscure/not funny/whatever. Also, I don't really know what I'm doing technology wise. But anyways, let me know what you think: I really appreciate your feedback!!

P.S. If you don't watch Community already, you totally should. It's incredible.

Greendale's Best Coffee:
Photobucket
13Comments
    160 weeks ago
    I like the idea of making a shirt around Starburns because he is the greatest. However, I think the Starbucks logo parody has been done to death and kind of lacks any sort of punch. Maybe do a memorial shirt to Starburns ElStarprince depicting an austere Starprince.
    160 weeks ago
    LOL ! I love me some Starburns. Clever, clever, Clarice.

Finally, a Community shirt, and a good one at that.
    160 weeks ago
    Awesome. Id definitely buy one.
    160 weeks ago
    win.jpg

Why didn't I think of that? It's brilliant!
    160 weeks ago
    I get a congratulatory Spock?!! You just made my day. Thanks for your kind words, guys :D
    160 weeks ago
    Awesome. I love it.
    160 weeks ago
    *gasp*

This is wrinkling my brain. I love it!
    160 weeks ago
    Since he's a drug dealer, I'd like to think the coffee comes with a little something extra. Awesome design.
    159 weeks ago
    worthy of the group
    158 weeks ago
    I'd consider buying it, quite funny, good play.

How many people would buy a Community themed shirt? How much interest is there in it? I discovered it a few days ago, have watched 12 episodes since and have fallen in love with it.
    158 weeks ago
    I'm checking out Community, because I saw this design :0)! It's a wonderful design, and I was instantly drawn to it! I think Nonetez has a point, but I wouldn't want you to go in completely different direction. What about if you changed the ring from the clear Starbucks green to a burnt orange or a color you love (which may be that green :0) for all I know) and put something else instead of "coffee". Other than that, I'd love to see it stay exactly the same including his fantastic name. It would still give a clear hint to Starbucks coffee with the design's shape and stars and the name being so similar but it would be more about him. He looks amazing, and I want to know more about his character.
    Most of all do what you love and keep up the fantastic work!
    157 weeks ago
    I'd buy it
    157 weeks ago
    I'd go for an El Tigre shirt. Something mucho mexico! =D