Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
I GOT MY GRAB BAG SHIRTS...and I they aren't what I wanted. :)

The one's that I HAVE are all MEN'S MEDIUMS and are...

Late Night Booty Call
It Is What It Is
Stare Down Contest

The one's that I WANT are all MEN'S MEDIUMS and are...

Boo
Best Buddies
Monkeying Around
Destroy All Humans
CoCoa
Doc Fink
Snitches be crazy
G Crest
Hogwarts Mail
ANDY
Flesh Wound
Bluth Family Crest
Death Rock
You Have A New Follower
Guided Tours
Long Live Charlie Pace

If you can help me out just leave me a comment on this post and we'll exchange info. Thanks!
14Comments
    146 weeks ago
    I would literally do anything for Late Night Booty Call, but I only have super ernie o world, so say we all can do it, and bowling its not just a game anymore in mens medium.

146 weeks ago
    I would also like Adventure Wars! Forgot to add that!
    146 weeks ago
    I'd also be willing to trade two of my shirts for late night booty call
    146 weeks ago
    Sorry none of those shirts interest me
    146 weeks ago
    Well, if you aren't able to find a trade for it, I would love for you to contact me. [email protected]
    146 weeks ago
    If I don't find a trade in the next several days I'd be willing to sell it. :)
    146 weeks ago
    I have ANDY in a Men's Medium. Brand new unfolded unworn.
    I'd be interested in Late Night Booty Call. LMK
    146 weeks ago
    I also have ANDY in mens medium for late night booty call
    email at [email protected] to exchange info. also im willing to slip in 5 bucks with the shirt
    146 weeks ago
    Late Night Booty Call is sold.
    146 weeks ago
    would you be willing to trade the Stare Down Contest for a future shirt? You ship when I purchase your shirt. Tracking info sent to your email, shirt shipped straight from TeeFury to your house. I have been looking for that shirt since I stupidly forgot to order it. email me if you have questions and/or interested in doing this
    [email protected]
    thank you
    146 weeks ago
    ...I also have for trade if interested
    Silent Night (owls and boombox)
    Cyber3PO & R2Dalek (star wars/ Dr Who)
    Jailbirds (bird prisoners)
    Vulcan Mind (star trek)
    146 weeks ago
    H00KS said: would you be willing to trade the Stare Down Contest for a future shirt? You ship when I purchase your shirt. Tracking info sent to your email, shirt shipped straight from TeeFury to your house. I have been looking for that shirt since I stupidly forgot to order it. email me if you have questions and/or interested in doing this

[email protected]

thank you

That's definitely a possibility. But if someone offers me one of the shirts on my list first I'll have to go with them. I'll keep your contact info and when a new shirt comes that I really want I'll contact you. Sound good?
    146 weeks ago
    Yeah, i work nights and the only time I check my email usually is right after the new shirt for the day comes on. If there is a time you usually log in and check that is different than that, let me know. Thanks
    146 weeks ago
    Stare Down Contest is sold.