Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
Just received my grab bag today, pretty happy but willing to trade...

I have these, all in unwashed/unfolded Women's Medium (WM):

Hoth Wampas
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1205/Hoth_Wampas/ Accio Brains
"Are You Out of Your Vulcan Mind"
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1203/Vulcan_Mind/
Miyagi's Super Wax
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1191/Miyagi___s_Super_Wax/

Particularly looking to rid myself of "Hoth City Wampas".

I've also got "Shiny", which I plan on hanging onto unless someone has either Bluth Family Crest or something LOST related. :3

I'm looking for anything colorful or related to LOST, Arrested Development, Firefly, or Dexter.

jamnbuddy @ aol.

... Thanks!
10Comments
    146 weeks ago
    I have Drink Nuka and Captain's Ruin (both WL) if you'd like to trade Vulcan Mind for either of them.
    146 weeks ago
    I have "Cyber3PO & R2Dalek" that I would love to trade for "Shiny". I sent you an email about it.
    146 weeks ago
    I have a Not Kool from the last grab bag I'd trade for Hoth Wampas.
    146 weeks ago
    CaptainKia said: I have Drink Nuka and Captain's Ruin (both WL) if you'd like to trade Vulcan Mind for either of them.

Sorry, not really a fan of those designs-- good luck, though!
    146 weeks ago
    atreydies said: I have a Not Kool from the last grab bag I'd trade for Hoth Wampas.

Not crazy about "Not Kool"... Black tees are the bane of my existence. XD

Are you just trying to dump the Kool-Aid man, or are have you been actively pursuing the Wampa?
    146 weeks ago
    pixiestick said:
    atreydies said: I have a Not Kool from the last grab bag I'd trade for Hoth Wampas.

Are you just trying to dump the Kool-Aid man, or are have you been actively pursuing the Wampa?

I bit of both actually.
    146 weeks ago
    I have a MS Rockem Sockem Candidates and am looking for Shiny! Are you still interested?
    146 weeks ago
    I have an unfolded/unwashed Woman's Medium Lie To Me I'd love to trade for Vulcan Mind
    145 weeks ago
    atreydies said:
    pixiestick said:

I bit of both actually.

If that's the case, I'd be happy to sell "Wampas".

Sorry about the delayed response-- if you're still checking this, feel free to email me. (jamnbuddy @ aol .com)
    145 weeks ago
    pixiestick said:
    atreydies said:
    pixiestick said:

I bit of both actually.

If that's the case, I'd be happy to sell "Wampas".

Sorry about the delayed response-- if you're still checking this, feel free to email me. (jamnbuddy @ aol .com)

Email sent.