Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
It's a work in progress, but I loved these books. I thought a spoof on a promo with Effie Trinket and her signature line would be a cool design. I am still working on the fonts, and might add some design elements, maybe a nod to the 13 districts. And then add a slight distressed look...any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated! :D

Photobucket
14Comments
    147 weeks ago
    Now THAT'S good artwork. I had to Google the subject, but no disputing the quality of work here.
    147 weeks ago
    INSTA-BUY- even as is
    147 weeks ago
    I'd buy that. 8D
    147 weeks ago
    I would totally buy that.
    147 weeks ago
    I'd buy it!
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks, guys! I'll finish it up, then, and sub it. :)
    147 weeks ago
    LOVE the hunger Games!!!
    147 weeks ago
    me too!! Can't wait for the movie!!
    147 weeks ago
    Love it. I think the only thing that would need changing would be the "Happy Hunger Games" font. Don't know to what, but it's just not the right one. The others are great though :)
    147 weeks ago
    I love the Hunger Games :D this shirt is really cool
    143 weeks ago
    I need this in my life. Haha.
    143 weeks ago
    It reminds me of that Diner Dash game. I like the idea of a Hunger Games shirt, but I'm not sure about this one.

Design-wise, move the "May the odds..." to the right a bit. Having it centered under the graphic just feels odd...If that makes sense.
    143 weeks ago
    Thanks, guys! This is what I ended up submitting:

Photobucket
    143 weeks ago
    khallion said: Thanks, guys! This is what I ended up submitting:

Photobucket

This is an improvement on the first design. Straightening the bottom text was the right thing to do. Changing the color on the caps of title was a good idea too. I think if you have 6 colors it's best to make the most of them. Could you have used the white more to accent? I'm nit picking, the design is great as is. :)