Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
I always buy shirts in a Men's Large from here, and they always fit just perfectly. Today I got my Winter is Coming shirt (which looked a bit bigger than usual), and after putting it on, it was WAY too big. I compared it to my other other shirts from Teefury that are a Men's Large, and it is quite a bit bigger than all of them. The tag says large, but I feel like it might be an XL shirt with a large shirt label? Or have the size of shirts changed (which I doubt would happen without some announcement)?

Just wondering because I was really looking forward to getting this shirt in the mail and am slightly disappointed now.
7Comments
    146 weeks ago
    This is funny because I've gotten Men's XXL's and they've always been kind of baggy, and then the other day I got one that fit a lot better. I wonder if it varies by color?
    146 weeks ago
    I might agree with it varying by colour perhaps, but I have other shirts in the same color in large. This one is much bigger than them as well.
    146 weeks ago
    Contact [email protected] - every once in awhile we receive a mislabeled shirt from our suppliers, and that might have happened with yours.
    146 weeks ago
    Thanks, I will definitely send an email.
    146 weeks ago
    Happened to me with my Ceiling Thundercat shirt, it says 2X but is definately XL.

If you're interested in trading that winter is coming shirt, you should send me an e-mail. :)

[email protected]
    146 weeks ago
    I recently got a Medium of "TTFN Tigger" shirt and it was huge! All my other Mediums from teefury fit, and rather snugly, too, so I understand, too.
    146 weeks ago
    I usually wear a Mens large but this shirt was a bit on the tight side. I also ordered two shirts and found that they are quite a bit different in the details and the colors. Is that typical? :(