Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
Hi all! I recently made this shirt design for a fictional, Captain Hammer sponsored homeless charity benefit and was hoping for any critique the teefury community may have for me. I was going for an industrial look/feel. Thanks!!

16Comments
    147 weeks ago
    Love
    147 weeks ago
    This shirt is a hero in it's own way.

In it's own not that heroic way.

Love it.
    147 weeks ago
    Pretty smuuuuuurf amazing, would buy it on a t-shirt at some point in the future for 10 dollars plus shipping! YES!
    147 weeks ago
    I like it!
    147 weeks ago
    I would absolutely buy that!
    147 weeks ago
    Captain Hammer is too skinny, otherwise perfect.
    147 weeks ago
    I agree, beef Captain Hammer up a bit more (but not too much!) and this is a win. Also, love love love the idea!
    147 weeks ago
    I agree with the above. The shoulders on Captain Hammer need to be a bit higher- the arms look a bit disjointed. But overall very awesome. :)
    147 weeks ago
    The bottom line made me lol. Don't get the reference but its really polished looks good
    147 weeks ago
    Great job!
    147 weeks ago
    Awesome! Love the quote at the bottom and would definitely buy this :)
    145 weeks ago
    Really hope this gets submitted and printed! The Dr. Horrible shirt today is cool, but this is the one I'm holding out to buy!
    145 weeks ago
    replace "home's" with "home is"... looks weird...
    145 weeks ago
    Thanks all!!! I appreciate all the feedback!!

I actually pulled the lines at the bottom from the lyrics of "Everyone's a Hero" in the 3rd episode of the Sing-A-Long blog so that is why it is "Home's" rather than "Home is".
    141 weeks ago
    The recent Dr. Horrible shirts have reminded me of how much I want THIS shirt! I'm totally rooting for this one to get printed and soon :)
    141 weeks ago
    THIS NEEDS TO BE PRINTED. OMG.
    OMGOMG.

Nothing I can really see that isn't awesome. Maybe thicken the lower torso area?