Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
This is my first submission to TeeFury so please bear with me.

I was playing some old MegaMan this week and thought about how much Billy Connolly in Boondock Saints looks like Dr. Light. And having been listening to a lot of The Protomen lately, I had the idea to do a Boondock Saints/ MegaMan mash-up.

I'm still working on it but I was wondering what everyone thought of it.

Color Options

Thanks in advance,
Dave
6Comments
    147 weeks ago
    i really like this a lot. i've been a fan of megaman ever since i was a little girl and boondock saints is by far my favorite movie!
    147 weeks ago
    I like the monochromatic versions best and I think it will make less printing colors for TeeFury also
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks guys, much appreciated.
    Do you think it'd be better as is with "Monsteropolis Saints" or with "Boondock Bots" instead?
    147 weeks ago
    beware1984 said: I like the monochromatic versions best and I think it will make less printing colors for TeeFury also

I'd say stick with a monochromatic version too. Today's design was a six-color one, but looking at the Gallery shows that limiting yourslf to the least number of colors possible seems to be a good way to increase your chances of being an accepted design.
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Will post a larger monochromatic version this evening.

Anyone have any thoughts on "Monsteropolis Saints" versus "Boondock Bots"?
    147 weeks ago
    ooooooooh very nice idea and great design... hmmm Monsteropolis Saints or Boondock Bots.... Boondock Bots sounds better when I say it however which word makes me think of "Boondock Saints" more... that might be Saints because they actually call the guys in the movie the Saints. That being said, I still think my vote will go towards Boondock Bots.