Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
I went out of town for the weekend and came back home yesterday. Today I go grab one of my shirts to wear and see black little stains all over it! Turns out, my mom had a small load of laundry and she decided "hey, I don't want electricity/water to go to waste, I will do her laundry too." I appreciate the lovely gesture, except she mixed all the blacks, reds and other colors!

Now, 5 of my teefury shirts are ruined! And it's not like I can go and buy them again. The actual prints on them are fine. I guess my question is, does anyone know how I could fix them? Or has anyone ever tried to dye their shirts from here? Did it work? Or am I bound to just cry over my precious voltron lion playing with a ball of yarn?

Please someone help me!
4Comments
    146 weeks ago
    I've dyed my punk van gogh shirt with a nice outcome. The black screen print was a little lightened but it still is cool.
    146 weeks ago
    Thanks so much for the input, now I just have to figure out what colors would look good with my ruined shirts :(
    146 weeks ago
    Have you tried washing them again to see if the stains will come out?
    146 weeks ago
    Yeah, the ones on the light blue ones became lighter and can only be seen when you look closely. Pink doesn't have that many stains but they are still noticeable. The beige one though is the one in the worst shape and even after two washes they haven't faded much away. It's very upsetting.

These are the shirts that are damaged, I haven't dyed anything before and I don't even know what colors to choose. I'm open to suggestions though if anyone has any.

Oz Wars
    Castle of Lions
    Who
    I Can Haz Force