So...I'm totally new to this (as in, I downloaded Inkscape for the first time two days ago.) I'm pretty clueless about it all, so if you could give me advice/constructive criticism I'd really appreciate it.

Should probably mention that I got excited yesterday, jumped the gun, and submitted. Why, I don't know, because these definitely still need a lot of work. Sorry, curators :(

Anyways...feedback? Thank you!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

(also, copyrights??)
10Comments
    146 weeks ago
    LOVE the powerpuff girls! the idea is SO great. However I think that the background grey is too strong for the design. Maybe a lighter grey would work much better?
    146 weeks ago
    I think we have two winners. Two days? You did that in two days? Yowser!!
    146 weeks ago
    Star Wars one is great! But with the PPG one, they look off. I really like it! But Mostly Buttercup/Batgirl looks strange. IDK, something to think about
    146 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.
    drwhofan92 said: LOVE the powerpuff girls! the idea is SO great. However I think that the background grey is too strong for the design. Maybe a lighter grey would work much better?

I originally had the PPG one on white but then I remembered that everyone seems to hate white shirts. Definitely going to try out the lighter gray!
    Jackpot777 said: I think we have two winners. Two days? You did that in two days? Yowser!!
    Haha let's just say I didn't get out much this weekend.
    mbecks114 said: Star Wars one is great! But with the PPG one, they look off. I really like it! But Mostly Buttercup/Batgirl looks strange. IDK, something to think about
    Yeah, I think so too...I think it's 'cause Buttercup's supposed to be green. And the hair definitely looks off. I'll work on it :)
    146 weeks ago
    ^i have no idea how html works..sorry for the jumble haha
    146 weeks ago
    feeling shameless...i'm going to make like snooki and bump-it.
    146 weeks ago
    I think if you just take the hair off Buttercup, it'll look fine. It's a really good design though, I like it!

And I just had the random thought that the Alderaan Rolls one would be ridiculously silly if the cinnamon rolls were the buns on the pillsbury dough boy. =p
    146 weeks ago
    Love both these ideas!! The powerpuff girls look great, but, the background... Needs something. And the pilsbury starwars just totally rocks!! Would buy both if they were tees. :)
    146 weeks ago
    If you are new, I'm extremely impressed. Great job on both designs. If I had to comment, I'm not of the lower font on the Star Wars design and I also agree that the grey background doesn't work well with the PPG. It's a great design which needs more than just a flat background. Maybe accent the characters somehow? Either way... nice job and keep it up.
    146 weeks ago
    Thank you so much for the suggestions!!! I'll definitely work on the PPG background and find a new font for Pillsbury Leia, but probably not until the weekend...sadly, final exams > fun t-design making
    :(