Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
This is my first attempt at a teefury tee... This is a slow work in progress, and there is a TON left too do, so lets just say it's not any way near completed. That being said, how do you guy's feel this will go over with the teefury fans?

12Comments
    160 weeks ago
    Well I can't speak for anyone else on the site, but I like it! What's going on with the orange lines though?
    160 weeks ago
    Not sure why my posts are being bolded now...
    160 weeks ago
    boundaries for the image, I am going to add more buildings, and other things...
    160 weeks ago
    I'm sure you already have this in mind, but the robot and buildings need to have more of those yellow highlights in order for the image to have that extra pop!
    160 weeks ago
    For sure! like I said a lot of stuff to do, deciding on the light source is one of them.
    160 weeks ago
    Anybody else have feedback?
    160 weeks ago
    no one?
    160 weeks ago
    Looks cool. I agree with Scafl that it needs more highlights/light source, etc. Looking forward to seeing an update to the design!
    160 weeks ago
    Nice original piece. Reminds me a little of Beck's video for "Cellphone's Dead"! Limited palette, clear lines, look forward to seeing further developments.
    160 weeks ago
    I like it, but I agree - some yellow detailing will really help to enhance the buildings. Also, I think the image is way too big in proportion to the shirt.
    160 weeks ago
    thanks guys! I have a lot to do on this piece yet, more buildings more detail, and the yellow highlights... hopefully it doesn't take a month to finish!
    160 weeks ago
    I like it, i Smurfing love robots, so this would be a buy for me. But yes, i agree with the other folks about the yellow highlights.