Back to forum
rss 279 weeks ago
Hi - this has nothing to do with tshirts. I'm working on a promo card/handbill/mailer-thing. I'm happy with the final outcome and have it narrowed down to these 4 slightly varied versions.

I might be ruling out the top-left one right now. Yes. I am. I don't like it. Okay - of the remaining 3...which do YOU prefer? I need to send it to the band contact thursday and the printer friday. (hopefully they'll like it...I kinda went my own direction...)

Anyway - thanks in advance for your expert opinion. I'm also considering a red pen/black outline option, if necessary.

12Comments
    279 weeks ago
    I like the 1st and second one. Red and blue looks strange. Great design though. Bit hard to read.
    279 weeks ago
    They are all very similar, but I prefer the bottom right.
    279 weeks ago
    I'd do with Top right or Bottom left. I wasn't sure if I liked the writing in blue or black better... but I think Top Right is the best IMO.

It looks cool btw!
    279 weeks ago
    Top right's the best. For me at least.
    279 weeks ago
    I'm thinking top right now, too...I might darken the brown outline, though.Thanks for the thoughts guys.
    279 weeks ago
    does this work?

3096496185_77033a7ab7.jpg?v=1228922978
    279 weeks ago
    Looks better but how come the text look bluish now? I think it looks nicer black than blue. My 2 cents...
    279 weeks ago
    I'm working in CMYK - it's actually just 100% black (they're having them offset-printed, so if they change the text in the future, it's just a black-plate change...) I think when it changed to RGB mode for the web-view .jpg, the RGB shifted it blue. Kinda weird.

I wish they could do without the myspace tag. I hate putting websites on smurf.
    279 weeks ago
    after some more feedback saying that the design was too haphazard, I decided to just set some type. I think I like it better...thoughts?

3098881350_873dcd4558_o.jpg
    279 weeks ago
    your most recent one is it. looks awesome.
    279 weeks ago
    thanks man. I'm sending them that one.
    279 weeks ago
    The most recent one is definitely the best!