16Comments
    147 weeks ago
    any thoughts this is just a rough draft
    147 weeks ago
    Don't get it.
    147 weeks ago
    DO Ri Eagon
    147 weeks ago
    Egon looks kinda creepy here but I got the reference immediately. Great idea, now just tinker with the execution.
    147 weeks ago
    will do, hopefully ill have version 2 up soon
    147 weeks ago
    Do...Re...EGON! yessssss! would be an instabuy. wouldn't particularly like the white tee for girl's shirt...never looks good on us...we like dark colors. my husband hates white too but LOVES Egon! but yeah. Egon looks Joker-ish here, and it would be more obvious it was him w/the "hair swirly" thing he's got going on in the cartoonish style depictions of him (know what I mean?). I would also make sure the notes are correct for "do" and "re" that would put it over the top! :) Can't wait to see this for sale!!!
    146 weeks ago
    Photobucket

here is part two but i thinking I might want to go with cartoon version, not sure though cause the reference is from the movie
    146 weeks ago
    [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/spike169/eagon2.jpg[/IMG]
    146 weeks ago
    sorry having prob with photobucket
    146 weeks ago
    Here's a little advice, first off, he kinda looks like Napoleon Dynamite here, but keep tinkering with the look. Also, it looks weird with the note coming out of his head. How about trying a different pose/angle and try to stylize it a bit and make his hair kind of resemble the long top part. In the cartoon his hair is very long and swirly, almost elvis-like. But ditch the blonde color, never cared for that. Here's an example: http://application.denofgeek.com/images/m/RGB/egon.jpg
    146 weeks ago
    here is what i was trying to upload. thanks for the advice the next up load will incorparte it
    Photobucket
    146 weeks ago
    Photobucket

hope everyone like this
    146 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    146 weeks ago
    please comment
    146 weeks ago
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Only other improvement I can see would be the edges of his shirt toward the bottom. On the right cut it off AT the black swirly line so it doesn't go over but rather blends in, and likewise fill in the tiny little curve beneath his tie with...more tie. If that makes sense. Like fill it in. Otherwise I'd say it's looking pretty awesome!
    146 weeks ago
    bump for all the ghostbusters fan out there.