Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
I would like some critique on a design I've been working for a few days, any would be appreciated.

Photobucket
4Comments
    146 weeks ago
    The 'U' needs an umlaut. Professor Zündapp. I had to search online for tue reference!
    146 weeks ago
    The design is solid, though. Cars 2, yeah?

I don't know how big the market would be for a more unknown character in the franchise, but there are a lot of people out there. Maybe a stylized '95' on a red shirt (which I've been toying with since seeing the original the other night on ABC Family) or a Hudson Hornet design would click with more people.
    146 weeks ago
    I like it but to me, it would look better if the lemon-esque wreaths carried up to the shield.
    They are just hanging out there and there seems to be no cohesion to tie the whole design together.
    The lemons look a little clunky but if you deepen the color and fatten out the edges, they would look more realistic and give the design a little added dimension.
    I like what I see of the shield design but that detail is masked by the lettering.
    I would be interested in seeing what it would look like if you placed Team above the shield in an arc and Zundapp under the shield.
    I hope that helps.
    145 weeks ago
    Thanks for the input so far, updated the design a bit. What do you guys think now...

Photobucket