Back to forum
rss 293 weeks ago
Maybe I will buy 3 or 4 shirts each month here. So the international shipping costs are $27 or $36.

If you could store the shirts which I order until I request them to be shipped, I could save lots of shipping costs.

Especially for international customers this service would be great. I don't know if that is practical to you.

Feel free to steal that idea from me if you like it.
6Comments
    293 weeks ago
    I was thinking that too. I bet it would really complicate the whole process at TeeFury though. Plus, wouldn't shipping would go up shipping a heavier package anyway?
    293 weeks ago
    That sounds like a good idea if its possible.
    293 weeks ago
    I think the whole thing with teefury is to be efficient.. You know, not having a ton of extra inventory laying around and wasting space; also I think they want to get things shipped as quickly as possible. It is an awesome idea though. (but I live in the states. What do I know?) (oh, and my governor just got arrested. and no I don't live in Chicago.)
    293 weeks ago
    Yeah sounds like a good idea on saving the cost especially for me living at the opposite side of the earth but then I think it will really complicate the whole system at TeeFury, like what AlexWillms said. And now my first ever tee is still missing somewhere...I don't have that big a confidence at international shipping for the moment...not especially if they have to store for some time and wait till we give them the green light. Will be complicated.
    94 weeks ago
    Any news about this?
    94 weeks ago
    they have said a few times that they can't afford to do this and keep the shirts as cheep as they are