Back to forum
image
rss 147 weeks ago
I have the following for trade in Men's M:

Apache Aldo Surplus

Back to the Island

Nerdfightaria


18Comments
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Is it possible for me to buy Nerdfighteria?
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Would you be willing to trade Nerdfighteria for Shiny
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1246/Shiny/
    in men's large?
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    thetoemasher said: Would you be willing to trade Nerdfighteria for Shiny

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1246/Shiny/

    in men's large?


    Would you be willing to sell the Shiny shirt? (I only have 3 WM shirts to trade, Dead Control Collector, E=MC^2 & Steamboat Mario, but if one of those catches your fancy...)
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    rumielf said:
    thetoemasher said: Would you be willing to trade Nerdfighteria for Shiny


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1246/Shiny/


    in men's large?



    Would you be willing to sell the Shiny shirt? (I only have 3 WM shirts to trade, Dead Control Collector, E=MC^2 & Steamboat Mario, but if one of those catches your fancy...)

    I would much rather try to trade it. But if I can't find anyone to trade with in the next couple of days and if you don't find someone else to get it from, I'd be willing to sell it to you.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    thetoemasher said:
    rumielf said:
    thetoemasher said: Would you be willing to trade Nerdfighteria for Shiny



    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1246/Shiny/



    in men's large?




    Would you be willing to sell the Shiny shirt? (I only have 3 WM shirts to trade, Dead Control Collector, E=MC^2 & Steamboat Mario, but if one of those catches your fancy...)


    I would much rather try to trade it. But if I can't find anyone to trade with in the next couple of days and if you don't find someone else to get it from, I'd be willing to sell it to you.


    Drop me an email and let me know when you find out. :) jaina1138 (at) gmail (dot) com
  • image
    147 weeks ago

    Any interest in "bluth family crest" "E=MC2" or "Dr Lost?" All are new Men's medium shirts.

    [email protected]
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    I have: "Late Night Booty Call" and"The Ka-Tet of Nineteen" in a men's M if you are interested in trading. I am very interested in your "Back To The Island" shirt.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    wqreytiupolk said: Is it possible for me to buy Nerdfighteria?


    I would rather trade it than sell, especially for Gallifrey Road or Darth Lebowski. However, I am open to the possibility if I can't find a decent trade. Must be men's medium or I would trade thetoemasher for Shiny.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    colbyeli said: I have: "Late Night Booty Call" and"The Ka-Tet of Nineteen" in a men's M if you are interested in trading. I am very interested in your "Back To The Island" shirt.

    would you want any of theses http://www.teefury.com/archive/1225/Accio_Brains/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1125/Pipe_Dream/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1184/_Silent_Night/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1217/T_Rex_Sword_Fight/

    for the Ka-tet of nineteen
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Would you be interested in trading Apachie Aldo's for Doctor Lost men's medium from this months grab bag? http://www.teefury.com/archive/1179/DR_LOST/

    AcidReflx at hotmail dot com

    Let me know what you think.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    I have the following brand new from the latest grab bag for sale or trade, all in size MEN'S MEDIUM:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1219/It_Is_What_It_Is/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1196/Apache_Aldos_Surplus/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1186/Death_Rock/

    I would like size MEN'S MEDIUM:

    anything Firefly
    anything Portal
    anything Star Wars

    I would also entertain other trade offers for size MEN'S MEDIUM.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Oops, didn't mean to post in your thread. Had too many tabs open.

    Sorry!
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    I have these in Women's Large, and would trade for Aldo's if your interested

    Shiny! (Serenity) http://www.teefury.com/archive/1246/Shiny/

    My Roots (Mr. Potato Head) http://www.teefury.com/archive/1221/My_Roots/



    Teen Wook (Star Wars) http://www.teefury.com/archive/1136/Teen_Wook/
    Albert Funkenstein http://www.teefury.com/archive/1149/Albert_Funkenstein/

    This Black White & Grey Robot I can't find on the site. here's a pic: http://tinyurl.com/3oee5s9
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    freemason said:
    colbyeli said: I have: "Late Night Booty Call" and"The Ka-Tet of Nineteen" in a men's M if you are interested in trading. I am very interested in your "Back To The Island" shirt.


    would you want any of theses http://www.teefury.com/archive/1225/Accio_Brains/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1125/Pipe_Dream/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1184/_Silent_Night/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1217/T_Rex_Sword_Fight/


    for the Ka-tet of nineteen



    Would you be willing to trade both Pipe Dream and T-Rex Sword Fight? If not, I will buy the one that you don't trade, but I would like both.
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    Bump. I still have all three t-shirts in Men's Medium (Apache Aldo, Back to the Island, Nerdfighteria) and I am willing to trade or sell.
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    Kezzles, would you be willing to trade Nerdfighteria for Dead Control Collector? http://www.teefury.com/archive/1159/Dead_Control_Collector/
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    I'd take Apache and/or Island for one or two of these:

    Men's Large - Extreme Terrestrial
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1206/Extreme_Terrestrial

    Men's Large - Music Pirate
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1209/Music_Pirate/

    Men's Medium - Jawesome
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1258/JAWESOME/
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    How much would you be willing to sell Nerdfighteria for?


Back to Top