Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
Princess Bride fans, mark your calendars and hold on to your wallets! My newest design, based on one of the best films ever made and Shepard Fairey's classic "Andre the Giant has a Posse" stickers will be for sale THIS SUNDAY right here on TeeFury!

If you haven't already, be sure to "like" my Facebook page to get a jump start on the giveaways and other fun!

3.5"x3.5" vinyl stickers are also available for sale in my shop.
15Comments
    146 weeks ago
    Friggin love it dude, must buy!
    146 weeks ago
    You have no idea how jealous I am of this design. Smurfing brilliant...
    146 weeks ago
    Is that a black or grey shirt? Awesome design!
    146 weeks ago
    :::::THUD::::::!!!! Yay and about time. :o)
    146 weeks ago
    Haha yay Princess Bride!
    146 weeks ago
    Wait just realized the top of the graphic says July 26th but the rest says this sunday.
    146 weeks ago
    July 26th is a Tuesday...think we can look forward to it this Sunday
    146 weeks ago
    June 26th guys.. it says june 26th
    146 weeks ago
    Fantastic, we had TMNT yesterday, along with Princess Bride and Watchmen coming up in the near future! It seems like TeeFury has been getting more attuned with my personal tastes lately...
    146 weeks ago
    The image says July Noel..causing the confusion /shrug
    146 weeks ago
    Love this! Gotta have it!
    146 weeks ago
    Bah, silly fingers! Why did they type July instead of June? It IS actually this Sunday, JUNE 26th, and I've fixed the graphic as well. Thanks for pointing it out!
    146 weeks ago
    Peter Falk, the Grandfather/Narrator in The Princess Bride, just died peacefully today at the ripe old age of 83. It's absolutely fantastic that TeeFury is, albeit inadvertently, paying tribute to one of the films he's most known for in just two more days. Maybe it was fate?
    146 weeks ago
    Rest in peace, Mr. Falk. (I like to imagine him saying back, "As you wish.")
    146 weeks ago
    tworivers said: Rest in peace, Mr. Falk. (I like to imagine him saying back, "As you wish.")
    :'>